What Music Do U Like?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tebz

Reaction score
just wondering wat sorta muzic does everyone like? ill go first i love hip hop n r 'n' b and a bit of techno!
tebzZzz

p.s i dont care if you think this is a waste of time topic i know it is thats why its in the chiut chat forum aka the time waster!!!:D

I liek hip op but i also love the rock grunge Music. Pink and Gwen Stefani are my favourises. Pink has a great attitute and gwen just seems so down to earth - both totally natural.

P.s - nothing can be a glden oldie - Saturday night with the old rock tunes - love it

hmmmm ok i dont have a set type of music just music in general>> these guys are my Favs:D
Eminem
I.C.P
D12
Chris Brown
2pac
NICKELBACK!!!!
Dre
goo goo dolls
pink
Rise against
Weird al
Shannon Noll
Limp Bizcut
Ludacris
Akinyele
B-Legit
g-unit
Meatloaf
akkadakka>>ACDC
Midnight oil
R Kelly
Snoop Dogg
Jay Z
Queen
slim dusty:oops: :p
->>Hunters and Collectors!! my fav:lol:
Augie March
Simple Plan
Creed
The Gunners->>Guns'N'Roses
amie Fox
Khia:p
Matchbox 20
P.C.D
Sean Paul

my itunes currently has over 2200 songs on it, of that 98% is country the rest is a bit of everything

my music needs guitars to, i'm into metal, hardcore and screamo mostly, i'm lovin trivium atm, their new album rocks

I listen to just about anything depending on my mood at the time.

Country = when driving the outback.
Rock/pop = when enjoying a social drink.
Rap/hip hop = in the car
Techno/house = night club
Reggae = when totaly relaxed
R&B = when depressed or in thinking mode

Like the 60's - 80's too as well as anything before & after lol.

pantera pearl jam cold chisel screaming jets bloodhound gang offspring creedence clearwater revival down ministiry alice in chains etc anything that is not computer generated crap really

You can download one of my types of music... i will leave it as a suprise.. but can tell you that it has 1 hour and 10 minutes of pre-mixed music (so it appears as one track).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0V5GJAD1

You need to put in the code at the top, and close the advert, and wait something like 45 seconds for the download button to work... then it's all yours... 110Mb of pure unadulterated SLiM6y mixin'

Hilltop Hoods, the Herd, Butterfingers, Chili Peppers, Jason Mraz, Ben Harper, Grinspoon, Bob Marley, Bush, Cat Empire, Matchbox 20, Sean Paul, Nirvana... thats what comes to mind :)

Eminem
NICKELBACK!!!!
goo goo dolls
pink
Limp Bizcut
Meatloaf
ACDC
Midnight oil
Queen
Chili Peppers
Led zep
Pick floyd
and the doors
I also like a fair bit of country
disturbed
metalica and
nirvana

Night Train is my new Favorite, (I nearly know every word Scotty)

But I usually listen to the old Maddona CD's when doing housework. I love Jewel, John Mayer, R&B, basically most top ten, and basically anything with good lyrics and intrument.

listen to most any type of music except techno..i have to work at rave gigs sometimes and i cant see the attraction to the doof doof.
jandc, do you have a techno mood?

I like so much different types of music and differnet artists....I just can't say what is my fav! But I am very partial to the sixties music!!
I'ts sort of like asking me which is my fav reptile....I just couldn't tell you!! Just for the record I hate rap and opera!

Rock, Indie Rock, Alternate, Indie in general, Electronica, Breakbeat and House. TripleJ is my perfect radio station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back