Unbelievable Colour!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not hard to do a better job, this isn't even with photoshop

Cnv0338.jpg

Cnv0329.jpg

Just got another email:

Sage,
Havent got my camera handy(daughter borrowed it)but the pen I used for size reference is exactly 14.5 cm long Hope this helps. Not sure what you mean by colour vary a lot??? .When I purchased them, I was assured they were from different clutches,may explain colour variation.

Do the Deryn Hynch 'SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.' Name names in this case. What a jerk!

scammer big time its has blue scales neva knew jungle pythons had blue scales lol:shock:

looks like he has let a kid go over the yellow in a high lighter
just hope he cant sell them

I agree Photoshopped to the max but I still thinkn they are differnt snakes the pattern joind together on the middle of the back on one yet doesn't on the other. JMO

Four pages of replies later I think we figured out those photos are a fake...

PS pattern is the same. No way that butterfly was replicated on the head of two different snakes by fluke

Like I said JMO. You have yours others were asked for. Head patterning could be same in MO but body pattern is different. Anyways just what I think, still I wouldn't suggest buying them. Lol
Cheers

Name this idiot for the benefit of us all.

you said that a guy asked you for names and adrresses of people who kept reptiles(supposidly so he could rip them off) people asked you to name them, but you refused to! now you want him to name people! how does that make sense, it doesnt.
cheers Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back