Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tari-Q

Reaction score
Just thought I would share some of my snake enclosures. I am very big on aesthetically appealing enclosures that also give environmental enrichment to their occupants. I try and set them up to suit the needs of the species they house.

Hope you like them :) I have put a great deal of effort and money into getting them the way they are.

Tari :)
Double enclosure. Measures 4 foot wide x 4 foot tall x 2 foot deep. Features 2x 50W Red Heat Bulbs + Manual Dimmer Switch. Houses 1x Diamond Python and 1x Coastal Carpet Python
04.jpg
Right side of double enclosure - Coastal Carpet Python
25.jpg
Left side of double enclosure - Diamond Python
22.jpg
Yellow-sided Windorah Stimson Python (Antaresia stimsoni). Features 50W Red Light Heat Fan (Controlled by URS B1 Dimming Thermostat) + 2% UVB light for daylight hours. Enclosure measures 60cm Wide x 48cm High x 45cm Deep.
07.jpg
Spotted Python (Antaresia maculosa). Features 50W Red Light Heat Fan (Controlled by URS B1 Dimming Thermostat) + 2% UVB light for daylight hours. Enclosure measures 90cm Wide x 60cm High x 45cm Deep.
09.jpg
Woma Python (Aspidites ramsayi). Features 50W Red Light Heat Fan + 2% UVB light for daylight hours. Enclosure measures 60cm Wide x 48cm High x 45cm Deep.
05.jpg
Some of my (many) scorpion enclosures.
19.jpg

Attached thumbnails: Baby spotted python hatchie enclosure and close up of large male spotted python in his enclosure.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 165
Stunning enclosures! I personally love the woma enclosure it looks great! Is that Kritter Krumble your using for the spotted python? Im thinking of getting it, is it any good? Keep up the good work.

Thanks guys! :D

Reptilerookie: Yup, Kritters Crumble! My guys love it :) Especially the spotteds. It is cheap, a renewable source and you get heaps in a bag. I feed my guys out of their enclosures so I have no fear of them ingesting anything they shouldn't. So yeah, I think it is a great product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back