Unbelievable Colour!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd beg to differ that these photos aren't of the same snake. If you follow the dorsal patterns and allow adjustment for the different positions of the snake, I think you will find they are one and the same. Oh and yeah lovely colours for a photoshop :) .

Cheers Rossco.

There 2 different snakes mate. Follow the pattern on the right side of the Jungles head behind the neck, two different patterns.

But the 2nd photo is the most obvious photoshop Ive seen lol..

I thought the same pugs, but after closer inspection I would bet they are the same. Slightly different angles is enough to make them look different.

Another lovely photoshopped jungle, don't know why so many people are suprised....:shock: ;) :lol:

They are the sma esnake i draw you attention to the head pattern and this are there is no way
that 2 snakes can have this in common. The angle plays tricks nut they are the same.

Also one is 8months and the other 18? look at the size in relation to the pen???

dont have there full name just Ron in sydney.

Sage

Attachments

• 101_0666-2.jpg
    101_0666-2.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 124
No point argueing about it guys, easy way is to just ask the bloke to take a picture of the snakes together, problem solved. This will give you an idea of colour contrast ;) oh and size difference since they are two different sizes it is highly probable that they are different sizes too.

See what he says, could be interesting.
Cheers

D

Yes, i changed my mind too, what I thought was a diference is in fact just the angle.

Sloth asked him for more pics with his hand in the shot for reference as the colours appeared to vary he sent the same emails back twice.

IsK67 I have adds for a female junlge in APS and Petlink he was responding to the petlink add.

He wants to sell them as a trio this is the other female hes has.

Attachments

• 101_0662.JPG
    101_0662.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 127
open a picture in photo shop- then select colour adjustments, thats how they bring out the yellows, ask for a pic with the snake outside, that way if the grass is so green that it burns your eyes then you know!

if he isnt willing to give you pics of the two snakes in the one shot, then something is definitely up.

The saturation and contrast are way out, ridiculously so. Reminds me of inkslinger's atherton pics.

The main reason i posted was so peolple see what people are willing to do
(even if it is poorley done) so look carefully and if its to good to be true it probably is .

This is what it probablt looks like i have brought colours down to a relaistic level.
Massive difference, but i can ony approximate not actually seeinng the in person.

Sage

Attachments

• 101_0666 copy.jpg
    101_0666 copy.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 98
Could be worse, people have shown snakes from o/s and claimed them as their own while some snakes for sale don't even exist.

Ahh the jungle wizard strikes again. I am not surprised, thats why I'll only buy jungles after having seen them in person or from someone I trust highly. Ive been burnt before :(

This should be his avatar:

Last edited:
CodeRed i am glad it didn't go that far, LMAO at your pic! Jungle wizard!

Jungles aren't the only ones that get colour shopped. I recently bought a Bredli hypo that was nothing like the photo's that were shown on the advertisement, when the animal arrived i could tell straight away it had been tampered with. Unfortunately i can do nothing about it, but i will never buy reptiles from that person again.

Who did you get the Bredli from Craig?
Show us some pics buddy and give us names
Paul

I will post pictures of the Bredli, it is a well known dealer in South Oz, I bought it only two weeks ago but you guys can be the judge, Paul you have seen the animal and the photo, what do you think.

Yeah mate it is a little bit misrepresented in the for sale pic compared to the animal in the flesh and although still a very nice animal a little over priced for what turned up at the door.

Just be careful because the guy that sold me the woma pythons from SA (Jeff Stevens) was selling a jungle pair…I don’t know if you remember but I put a post up a couple of weeks back about my 6 woma pythons I purchased from SA and one of the females died because the seller (Jeff Stevens) sold me a sick animal, I never got my money back. If this is the guy, stay well away from him………….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back