Unbelievable Colour!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you said that a guy asked you for names and adrresses of people who kept reptiles(supposidly so he could rip them off) people asked you to name them, but you refused to! now you want him to name people! how does that make sense, it doesnt.
cheers Matt

Thats not quite correct...he stated that further investigation was needed before he named someone relating to such a large allegation...

It is definately the one snake, and is obviously photoshopped ridiculously...I think you should start requesting more obscure things and asking more complicated questions to see just how ridiculous the answers become... ;)

Hey mags, can i buy that jungle off you - the one with the reds, greens, yellows, blues and pinks on it - my friends don't believe it's real... :p

Incidentally... I would be very very interested to know what these snakes (originally) look like in real life - is there a way you could send someone over to look at them? Or is this the sort of person that says cash first?

Photoshoping can be just adjusting exposures... This guy does appear to adjust more than just that, but he didn't specifically do it to the snake. The background, the pen as kelly pointed out... Has he not just done a 'quick fix' up but adjusted it 10 times?

Above all though, it's a snake... If you like the patterning that's important... But there is no substitute for buying a snake in person or having someone you know and trust take photos for you.

I still want that red, pink, yellow, green, blue etc Jungle... I like them!

Yes, very nice pen morph...much brighter than your 'common' pen... ;)

No doubt it was thrown in at an additional cost for such a rare pen specimen... ;)

Major scammer, that is the same snake for sure.

I don't think this guy would know how to work photoshop, doesn't anyone else think it's just been placed under a blue/black ultraviolet light? (hence blue marks and pen glowing)

"it's just been placed under a blue/black ultraviolet light?"

I would think it is more of a bi product of messing with the coloue levels.
Either way i hope they weren't sold based on these pics, if they indeed where and
he just didn't say that because he thought I sussed him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back