Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_c

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
well as my mangrove jack has carked it:(im now left with a tank that originally cost me $1300 and dont know what to do with it. i was thinking of a freshwater croc if its large enough. any suggestions?

4ft wouldn't be big enough for very long I wouldn't think. Maybe a nice snake, pygmy monitor, blue tongues?

4ft wouldn't be big enough for very long I wouldn't think. Maybe a nice snake, pygmy monitor, blue tongues?
yeah maybe i already have a lacey,a bredli,and beardies. and im not that keen on another fish the mangrove jack was great he wasnt fussy water chemistry never seemed to bother him but unfortunately i think he has possibly eaten a rock or something bad has been in the new gravel i put in on the weekend and poisoned him. but its too late now:(

just a suggestion with the fish(if you still want some) spangled perch are some of the hardiest fish i have ever come across and they eat anything just like a mangrove jack, they get big and they look awesome what more can you ask for??

alex- Sorry to hear about your fish. I have spoken to one Croc keeper (leighr33 on this site) who I think is raising a Freshy in a 4footer.....?

just a suggestion with the fish(if you still want some) spangled perch are some of the hardiest fish i have ever come across and they eat anything just like a mangrove jack, they get big and they look awesome what more can you ask for??
yeah i was thinking of a saratoga but id rather another herp of some kind. because im tired of the cleaning and problems associated with it. and a croc is something ive always wanted to own.

Pair of shinglebacks or some netted dragons ;)
ive already got netteds. but im more leaning towards something aquatic because its fitted with an eheim 2215 which i think was 600 bucks worth of filter and a uv sterilizer which was 200 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back