Photos Australian Reptile Centre

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlothHead

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Couple of photos for everyone from the Australian Reptile Centre here in Canberra

i will get up some more pics later, just seems to be taking a while at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_7302.jpg
    IMG_7302.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_7307.jpg
    IMG_7307.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_7309.jpg
    IMG_7309.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7305.jpg
    IMG_7305.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 243
Yeah there were actually two of them, there is one in the top corner of the enclosure as well. Supposedly they have been in there for a long time.

Looks like they don't like removing the sloughs either:)

Bredli and skink shots

Yeah there is a Jungle in with a adder, which is interesting, but obviously goes to show he has no real issues.

Leaves the slough in to show people, topic of conversation.

The guy who runs it certainly knows his stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_7303.jpg
    IMG_7303.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 154
Is that the one

Couple of photos for everyone from the Australian Reptile Centre here in Canberra

i will get up some more pics later, just seems to be taking a while at the moment.

Is that the one at Goldcreek?

Yeah that is the one.

Attachments

• IMG_7310.jpg
    IMG_7310.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I went there a few months back. Not a bad setup with some very nice animals. However, after talking to the owner for quite some time I got the impression his knowledge of reptiles was very old fashioned(where we were 20 years ago) and he had not bothered to update his current knowledge. He also does not have a very good sense of humour and took everything very seriously.

Taronga had a BTS, GTP and 9 Green Tree Frogs altogether in one cage with no problems. Although admittedly they wouldn't have been too concerned if a couple of the frogs 'disappeared'.

Bigguy, ya back mate!

Nice pics there Slothy, love the Tiger.

I went there a few months back. Not a bad setup with some very nice animals. However, after talking to the owner for quite some time I got the impression his knowledge of reptiles was very old fashioned(where we were 20 years ago) and he had not bothered to update his current knowledge. He also does not have a very good sense of humour and took everything very seriously.

Dude you are so right , I took my family my husband thinks he,s a knob.

thanks Puglsy, was going to photoshop the taipan a little to make the image better, but you know, just cant be bothered right now

Attachments

• IMG_7311.jpg
    IMG_7311.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Thanks for posting the pics SlothHead, it was a pleasure viewing them.

Couple more

Attachments

• IMG_7308.jpg
    IMG_7308.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7318.jpg
    IMG_7318.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 28
I actually bought a snake off Russell who runs the reptile centre in Canberra, he does know his stuff, and feel he is a person that takes a while to get too know. All in all, he was nice and the centre is well set up.
Hey Sloth,, ever feel like company, I will come tag along with you.. I am near Canberra also...
There doesn't seem to be many off us in the ACT district.. well not that I have met anyway

well thats something new, i didnt know that he sold snakes out of there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back