Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes fish it can be done as well, but Reptiles it can't be done, your thinking general animals, get your head out of the clouds.

JAGS have been imported illegally as simple as that, everyone knows it, no one cares. You getting defensive is only proving the point that you know they are imported illegally.

Simple matter is reptiles can't and shouldn't be imported/exported. Why the hell do you think GTP's weren't imported in there 1000's back when they were a few hundred over seas and 5000 here.

OK I know this,
But it is not legal to keep Ball Pythons in Australia, nor any other non natives.

I don't know for fact that JAGS were illegally imported or not.

But let me put in this context,
Macaw Parrots are allowed to be (OR AT LEAST WERE) imported under specific Quaranteen laws.
A Reticulated Python is not allowed.

Now there are Macaw Parrots out there on the market that are for everyone that wants one LEGALLY.
A Reticulated Python is not allowed into Australia UNDER any rules accepting ZOO .

So if there is retics or such here does that make it OK.
There is a lot difference between different species/animals, that is why we have laws to protect our vulnerable wildlife.

So it is a lot different to an illegal native versus an illegal import that has potential to do huge destruction to our Ecology.

I AM OUT
Cheers
Ian.

But you are saying if you pay quarant. your allowed to import, besides what we can't keep... so native pythons your reasoning says we are allowed to import them.

Not just zoos are allowed to keep exotics, anyone with demonstrator permits are also allowed. I'm not talking about what's here, because you'd be suprised of what actually is here.

Good go out, because your reasonings have no arguarble sense behind them, if you don't know JAGS were imported either you do have your heads in the cloud or your smarts are as bad as your spelling and grammar.

But you are saying if you pay quarant. your allowed to import, besides what we can't keep... so native pythons your reasoning says we are allowed to import them.

Not just zoos are allowed to keep exotics, anyone with demonstrator permits are also allowed. I'm not talking about what's here, because you'd be suprised of what actually is here.

Good go out, because your reasonings have no arguarble sense behind them, if you don't know JAGS were imported either you do have your heads in the cloud or your smarts are as bad as your spelling and grammar.

Well cheers to you to,
& I don't care about your grandma.

Cheers
Ian.

Or your head is just as clouded.
I don't normally talk about anyones grandma like that.

Look if you were to bring in an ILLEGAL anything. all the borders of Northern Australia are relativly unpaptrolled.
What else do you need to know.

Sorry to hear about my Grandma.
Cheers
Ian

Have you ever been to central Australia?
You may wonder how so much wildermouth may come unto so little contol.

Now some time ago I talked of a friend that had an interest in NT.
He would have everything that the normal HERPER in Australia would want to buy. A bhp morph, or an Albino olive.& everthing else. I don't know how to say this but I think that I know him I will never deal in reptiles wth him again.
So by now you think that I am talking s___.

That is fine, think what you like , but that is where the illegal reptiles come from.
Where else in Australia is there such unprotected shaw lines that can produce goods straight into Aussie.

Last edited:
Have you ever been to central Australia? You may wonder how so much wildermouth may come unto so little contol. Now some time ago I talked of a friend that had an interest in NT. He would have everything that the normal HERPER in Australia would want to buy. A bhp morph said:
can you please elaborate on what was posted here as I am having some difficulty understanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back