All i want For Chrismass Is a Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start off small like frogs and lizards, then work your way up to pythons. I'm using this method on my girlfriend ;)

Scratch that you already have them lol : facepalm:

Start off small like frogs and lizards, then work your way up to pythons. I'm using this method on my girlfriend ;)

Scratch that you already have them lol : facepalm:
yeah i tried that i got a blue tongue cause it looks like a snake to help her ( and cause the beautiful reptiles on the other hand )

My mate has a carpet but his dad hates snakes so he wrote to dec asking if he could have it in his room as his dad has a phobia. They said no problem. So he has approval to keep them in his room, although this is WA :-/

My mate has a carpet but his dad hates snakes so he wrote to dec asking if he could have it in his room as his dad has a phobia. They said no problem. So he has approval to keep them in his room, although this is WA :-/

Where are you guys meant to keep them??? As far as I know here the room you keep them in is not an issue.

they are in my room lol

Yeah, for Christmas I'm getting 3 stimsons pythons, but unfortunately they can't stay in my mums house :(

I didn't think the room in which you kept them really mattered?
then again, WA are pretty strict if i'm right.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, for Christmas I'm getting 3 stimsons pythons, but unfortunately they can't stay in my mums house :(
:O
LUCKY!!!!!!!! :)

Haha yeah thanks, I'm also getting another Southern Angle Headed Dragon!

Where are you guys meant to keep them??? As far as I know here the room you keep them in is not an issue.
in WA it has to be in your living room etc as bedrooms(i think bathrooms may be counted 2 but im not sure as im not from WA) are private sections of the house they cant enter without a warrant or something along those lines

just another stupid WA regulation makes it easy for those keeping illegals off books too

My brother wanted a snake...But mum is scared S#itless of reptiles...So i did what i could to con mum to let him have his license(Which took months)LOL... And told him i knew someone selling spotteds and that its on hold for him...He was stoked but mum was a different story...Long story short He got his Spotted in him room and he cant be happier...LOL

Gives you a good reason to move out of home when you're a bit older :D

in WA it has to be in your living room etc as bedrooms(i think bathrooms may be counted 2 but im not sure as im not from WA) are private sections of the house they cant enter without a warrant or something along those lines

just another stupid WA regulation makes it easy for those keeping illegals off books too

Yeah exactly that. They can't enter your bathrooms or bedrooms. Just trying to find a solution for a problem...

WA has to have the most bass ackwards state departments. Some of their by-laws and regulations really defy logic.

Gives you a good reason to move out of home when you're a bit older :D

My whole life I wanted a horse and my mum kept saying "When you leave home, you can buy a horse". So when I turned fifteen, I left home and bought a horse. Luckily now, I can get whatever I want because it's MY house lol. BTW- this is not an endorsement to leave home.

I bought my reptiles without telling my parents. They had no say in it really but once they actually saw some of the reptiles they changed their mind and were fascinated by them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back