• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxc_celly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Ive got my entire fish room set up for sale. Whole set up has only been used for approx 4mths. Moving onto another hobby. Perfect for new set up, or additional set up. WILL SWAP FOR REPTILES !!!!!

This Set-Up includes:

-8 x 2ft tanks (60cm long x 38cm high, 30cm wide). All in as new condition, all have lids and background plant pictures.

-Metal stand (1 piece) fit to size the 8 ft tanks. Has 3 shelves, approx 2.4m long. Could hold another 4 2ft tanks or 2 4fts etc on the top shelf (ive only used the bottom and middle shelf. Silver in colour, can be painted. Would need truck or trailer to pick up, (quite easy to move though).

4 x 4ft Aquarium lights. All fully wired and screwable to upper stands.

Approx 6-8 100W heaters.

-8 x powerful sponge filters. All in perfect working order. Only used for 4 mths. 1 to each 2ft tank.

-Large Air Pump-powers all the sponge filters, approx 2000 ltr per hour air pump.

-80metre roll of small air tubing to fit airpumps etc.

-Natural Gravel, approx 50kg all washed ready to go if needed.

-Loads of chemicals including approx 50,000L worth of Tap Conditioner, Ph Up, Ph Down, Melafix, Ammo Lock, Fry liquid food, Over 3kg of fish flakes and pellets, 1kg algae discs, water safety power switch board and loads more to be added.

-Airline accessories, check valves, t-pieces, elbows, suction caps etc etc.

FISH

-Breeding Colony of Electric Yellows 1 m 4 females 6-10cm. STUNNING yellow in colour can view fry (juvis now) also for sale. Females harder to find.

-Approx 40-50 juvinelle electric yellows 4-5cm. Excellent yellow colouring. have no problem selling for $6-$8 each!! Quite a few females in there at least 1/3 of them.

-Zebra Convict breeding pair 5-8cm pair - breed like rabbits. a few juv aswell.

-Bristlenose catfish approx 10 5cm common variety a few sucking cats.

MORE TO BE ADDED TO TOTAL LOT!!!

Loads more to be added once i check it all. Cost over $2500 to set up, asking $1100 ONO ONO ONO. Located Northside Brisbane at Petrie. Can deliver for fee. Pic available soon!! ANY INTEREST PLZ CONTACT ME, PM or Email [email protected]

WILL SWAP FOR REPTILES !!!!!

NOW $1000 ONO. Swap for any of the following: BHP python, Stimsons Pair, Bredli pair, Jungle black and gold adult or pair, Green tree snake adults etc. NEEDS TO GO NOW!! MAKE ANY OFFER AT ALL!!!

An adult pair yes lol. Its taking up too much room, its gotta go!! Swap for pythons of interested, whatever youve got! (not interested in spotteds, murrays or childrens)

An adult pair yes lol. Its taking up too much room, its gotta go!! Swap for pythons of interested, whatever youve got! (not interested in spotteds, murrays or childrens)

Oh ok, a Adult pair, that makes sense.

How about a pair of Coastal Carpets? would you be willing to swap for the lot?

Im VERY intrested in your tanks!!!

Thanks Adandiluvsmyreptiles, what can i call you that you prefer, thats shorter lol? Yes im after Green Tree SNAKES lol, not pythons. GTP are well worth over $2500 lol!

This arvo, Im just about to go out and pick up my bros bday pressie lol. Ill take a few shots this arvo. They will more than likely be too big for this site, so i can email them. I was hoping for more than $900 cash, or swap for pythons. The tanks and stands could be used for reptiles if you wanted too. You could sell the fish and get over $250 for them alone. Yellows are always popular!! THX

Australis i have a few photos now available. EVERYONE PHOTOS NOW AVAILBLE - too big for here can email. Also have including all lava rocks, caves, fake plants, hides etc for all 8 tanks!

MAKE AN OFFER SOMEONE :)

Thx

Can you resize the photos and post them on here?

I cant the pictures are just too big, like size wise, if i resize them you cant see what the picture is! Anyone, send email and ill send piccys :) Will swap everything (excluding fish) for $600!!

I have dialup and it would take ages for the email to download

Yes i have, not many replies at all. I just need it gone pretty much. Asking $500 for stand and all 8 tanks. $700 for the tanks and stand and ALL accessories! Im needing the money for reptiles!! MAKE AN OFFER!!

Will consider making an offer if you post pics

ive tried to put some pics on, theyre SHOCKING photos lol. To make them fit ive had to cut at least 2/3 of the picture off!! Ill get some nice pictures tomorrow if needed lol. ALL Offers considered! Thanks!

Attachments

• set up.jpg
    set up.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 85
  • set up 2.jpg
    set up 2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 58
  • set up 3.jpg
    set up 3.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 60
  • set up fish.jpg
    set up fish.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 54
Tanks look marked but its water, i viewed the pics myself thru the thread and they looked marked and dirty lol, its water splashed there lol. They are in as new cond. all have glass lids. Display quality. Stand can be dismanted. 5 breeder nets for fry, and aquarium nets also included as well as all rocks, plants logs, caves etc included!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back