Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evolve

Reaction score
Newb here. Loving all the nice pics and interesting debates going on here :)

Welcome to APS! As I say to any newbies that have come after me: All newbies welcome, we are the next generation of the herp-obsessed after all. It's encouraging to see so many new people joining all the time, I hope you stick with it!

Have you got any scaly critters at the moment? If so, we demand pics... :p
Or maybe you're thinking of getting one sometime soon? Either way, we love updates, and as mentioned, we REALLY love pics.

x

Thanks for the warm welcome Skippii. I don't own any snakes atm, but maybe soon. I have a feeling this site is going to get me keen!!

Welcome to APS, I am new too, I only joined a few days ago and I think everyone is friendly. Do you have any idea on what herps you want to own?:)

Hi Precious,
Thanks for the warm welcome. I do like lizards, we have plenty of bearded dragons hanging around our house that I love to perv on. I also like watching the gecko's hunt on our windows of an evening. But I do like seeing them in their wild environment, so maybe a snake. I guess something that is fairly docile and easy to look after, maybe a stimsons (Spelling??) python. I have a mate who breeds snakes, so when I do finally get setup, I am sure he will sort me out with something suited to my experience level. Do you have any reptiles?

Hi, evolve, I would love to have geckos and dragons running around my place. We have 2 beardies, Eastern water dragon, Spotted python, Darwin Python, 3 turtles, and 2 frogs.
PS. Once you start collecting it never seems to stop, there is always something else you want :)

Cool Precious. What sp. of turtle and frog do you have. I have plenty of cane toads in the backyard but not much else. I would really like a Mary River turtle, not sure if it is legal to own them though as there are very few in the wild

Haha not a fan of Cain toads! The frogs are just standard green tree the turtles are just eastern long necks. I will keep an eye out for anything on Mary River turtles and post any info of breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back