Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smileysnake

Reaction score
gday i know this has been done somewhere before...oh well im bored...so i managed to get a proper measurement of smiley my bredli,i have just seen an add for yearling bredli 60-70cm long 1 year old,well going on that mine is going to be a monster cos smiley turns 1 on saturday the 26/01/13 and tips the tape measure at 120cm he is not fat and not power fed he has great definition so i was just wondering how big is your 1 year old bredli just so i can compare...once again sorry but im bored thanks guys.....

Opps I was gonna say low and left......;)
My coastals are bout 50 cm only 6-8 months though

My bredli is only 9 months and was a problem feeder for a month or two but is now coming along nicely and starting to get some size, she is 69cm and will turn one on the 29 of march, so I've still got a little bit of fattening up to do.

yeah i know just giving people a chance to show off and i just read a few things that say mine is alot bigger than theirs at the same age like i said im bored

Thick as your forearm.... And about 9 ft long (bhp) and we all know its all about the girth....

Hey All not mine but sure wish it was a Olive Python her name is Cuddles and she is around the 25 to 30kg and 3 meters plus and all muscle she belongs to the guy at my local reptile shop :) what a gorgeous snake ;-)

Ian

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359005057096.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359005057096.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 111
My bredli yearling is 1 meter long but hasn't got the girth of most bredlis. He isn't under fed at all. When I got him 3 months ago he was on velvet mice, I moved him to pinky rats straight away and has just started on the fuzzies :) Gets a fuzzy rat every 7 days and leaves a nice bump in him :)....he's just long and skinny :p

I guess it depends on the breeder you get them from....the parents of mine weren't monsters and were rather slender. Very beautiful snakes, I can't wait for Voodoo to grow :p

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, should mention he turned 1 yesterday!

Hey All not mine but sure wish it was a Olive Python her name is Cuddles and she is around the 25 to 30kg and 3 meters plus and all muscle she belongs to the guy at my local reptile shop :) what a gorgeous snake ;-)

Ian
Can't wait for my olive to get that big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back