Junglerob bluey- very pretty

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Python

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here's a few pics of one of my favourite bluey's i got from JungleRob earlier this year. Has such a light colouration on her compared to some of the others, almost white. Alot of that clutch came out pretty pale.

Any other people got pics from this clutch? Interested in seeing how they are looking and how big they are getting, this one in particular is huge compared to the others i got at the same time and is eating the same amount of food as the others.

Last edited:
WOW! - he/she is HUGE!

I'll get some photos up of my holdback Stu, they really are looking good aren't they.

I have two from the same clutch, but don't have any full body shots with me at the moment.

Mine are a similar colouring and size.

Its typical of a Northern Qld type thus the lack of temporal band and lighter colour and lighter tongue.
Oddly enough you get similar if you cross Tiliqua scincoides intermedia with Tiliqua scincoides scincoides

Its typical of a Northern Qld type thus the lack of temporal band and lighter colour and lighter tongue.
Oddly enough you get similar if you cross Tiliqua scincoides intermedia with Tiliqua scincoides scincoides

northern queensland? looks a nice representative of a southern queensland eastern

That's the missus arm slim6y, for some reason i can't bring myself to putting a lady beetle on my arm.

HAHA!! And here I was thinking you were very effeminate... (just kidding - pretty cool tat, but yes, very much better for the 'ladies' :) )

As far as I am aware the parents are Easterns. Will try to find out more though, am interested myself.

As far as I am aware the parents are Easterns. Will try to find out more though, am interested myself.

i dont think there is any doubt they are easterns mate, and i dont think pete was implying they were crossed, simply that they were an eastern similar to some up the north east coast. it is a fine skink, and a little like a few of mine. i will have to get some pics for you

i dont think there is any doubt they are easterns mate, and i dont think pete was implying they were crossed, simply that they were an eastern similar to some up the north east coast. it is a fine skink, and a little like a few of mine. i will have to get some pics for you

Would like to see more of your blueys mate, the one I have seen is a stunner!

well just for you rob heres a few pics of some of my younger ones that are in one of my breeding projects

first the bumble bee

DSCF1871.jpg

DSCF1875.jpg

the banana

DSCF1878.jpg

DSCF1879.jpg

slug
DSCF1880.jpg

DSCF1882.jpg

and newby
DSCF1883.jpg

DSCF1885.jpg

so yeah theres a few of them, i'll have to get a few pics of my lighter ones for you just as a quick example, the one on the bottom compare to the yellow male in the below picture
IMG_0006.jpg

hope you enjoy.

cheers
H.

Wasn't implying anything but if you want to open a can of worms, unless you caught them you cant state 100% what they are.
I'm going on personal experience and am willing to admit that it is therefore fallible.
I do know as fact that a bluetongue that won at The Expo one year as an Eastern, Nth Qld form was in fact cross bred by Paul Berridge from a T.s.scincoides and a T.s.intermedia.

well thats great for him, but not everyone goes around crossbreeding, by your logic i should imply that nearly every captive bred reptile is probably a hybrid. i just find it annoying when someone places a picture of a nice reptile there is always someone on this site to belittle it by making another hybrid comment. when jungle robs blue is very similar to wild eastern bluetongues in south east queensland its a nice reptile.

im just tired of opening the same can of worms over and over again.

Very different blueys you got there helikaon. Thanks for posting.

Wow, i just wanted to see how some of robs other hatchies turned out as all 4 of mine have made some really nice skinks imo. Now it is turning into another hybrid debate, i'm with you helikaon, how many times can this debate pop up, we need a dedicated hybrid debate section so we don't have to hear it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back