Junglerob bluey- very pretty

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez mate, why the big over reaction. What are you trying to cover up.
By my logic I consider possibilities. I dont place them as fact but I bring them to the discussion.
Have done for the last 42 years of keeping. Sometimes it may make me look stupid but it broadens my knowledge overall. You should give it a try.
Oddly enough Glenn Shea commented on the lack of local purity in blue-tongues quite some years ago.

ps, they are all great looking animals.

cover up, theres nothing to cover up, but i am sick to death of the hybrid debate. all you have to do is mention the word hybrid and everyone here jumps on the band wagon, so not only did you put doubt in robs mind about the purity of his animals, but there are numerous members who will get it into their heads that a blue tongue of that characteristic has to be a hybrid. all you need to do is mention hybrid and some people will believe you even if that is not your opinion at all. does that make sense?

on the topic of local purity that doesn't surprise me at all, and i wish that were different but i doubt that will come to play as we would need to start again. most people i talk to don't even have knowledge of the different species so theres no chance of them knowing localities. i am confident that the blues tongues you complimented are from a locality of south east queensland and have arrived at this morph through breeding. obviously i cannot be 100 percent sure as i do not have access to the pedigree of the animals. but i dont believe there are as many hybrids out there as thought. deffinatley a mixture of localities though.

cheers
H>

Finally got around to take a couple of pictures of my Bluetongues that were also from Jungle Rob. The darker looking one is getting close to shed and he is looking much darker than normal.

Attachments

• IMG_1553.jpg
    IMG_1553.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1567.jpg
    IMG_1567.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 35
Looking good John, hope my hold back turns out as nice as your lighter one. He's a bit smaller but getting lighter with each shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back