My new lil gliders!! pics inside!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my kind of birthday pressie. They look sooooo cute!!! Did you see the screws I was talking about?

LOOL yea they are just fun to sit and watch they are jumping on there branches and that tommorow ill make the cage nicer again, i want gum leaves but the creek behind my house gets sprayed by the council :( i might buy a little tree or something that i can water and put in the cage in a pot plant haha

HAHA i just read ur msg i cant belive it either... and u no how i told u it wouldnt fit thru the back door? well i had to cart it thru the mud to get it round the other end of the house to go thru the other door because for some stupid reason its bigger... and i had to take the roof off haha it was crazy work just to get a cage inside :eek:

:lol::lol: Been there done that only I had a not-so-happy Sulphur Crested in it !! I swear those cages are evil...:evil:

i no lol! i still dont no how the sides come off... although .... they practically did with my dodgey "push it thru the mud because the pathway has junk all over it" by the time i got it to the door everything was wobbling haha

i want a sulphur crested cockatoo! but i cant ever find a baby :( if u ever know anyone with babys give me a shout!

SMOOSH

haha personal joke here u go sam :)

Attachments

• P1010170.jpg
    P1010170.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 10
This is Georgia. And yes she does use that beak when she's not amused! She is now happily in a cat cage. I bought it from cheap as chips & it didn't take much to convert it for her. It's far better than that other evil thing........:lol::lol:

Last edited:
lol AWW she looks awsome haha i can picture her snapping my fingers in two! do u like my monkey??? haha that pic was taken last year up at gorge wildlife park

Hahahaha. More sideways, I think........pleeeease..............help meeeeeeeeeeeee........:p

HAHA gosh i wish i could just kidnap that lil monkey he looks so sad! and smoosh him! haha, well i am going to go to bed because i have to get up early and get my teeth pulled out with plyers! well not literally but close enough, ill be back tommorow with more pics of my gliders have a good night :)

EEWWW! I hate the dentist. Just keep thinking of your gorgeous babies......

Yea its the one thing i was looking forward to getting home and being able to get them out and play with them there so funny i got them more fruit today to see what they like best, i went to coles and there nana's were green! not even anywhere near ripe yet grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back