Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I have had my baby for exactly a year. I adore her.
She is amazing.
Alecia has grown SO much. Woah.
Sorry about the quality of the photos.
She's 23 months old now.
I wouldn't sell her if someone offered me thousands of dollars.

Alecia the day we got her.jpg Alecia 1 year.jpg

She only grew a little bit... LOL. She's looking good! We must have got our Olives around the same time Tara, I got Micah in November last year :)

Micah put on 112 grams in the last month. He was 276 grams when I got him last year, and now he's 848 grams. He's now 17 months old. Here's a few updated pics of him:

Attachments

• New skin3.jpg
    New skin3.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 119
  • New skin4.jpg
    New skin4.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 138
  • New skin2.jpg
    New skin2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 131
  • New skin.jpg
    New skin.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 179
I have decided i hate this thread..... y you may ask... because now i want an olive python more then ever :(

Cheers reptilian1924, that's really nice of you.
Thanks Tahlia. I can't believe the size change!
Micah is looking smashing as always, that's Alecia's boyfriend guyssss!!!
Nice feral1, decent size.

That snake is awesome feral1, he's huge!!!

Thanks Tahlia. I can't believe the size change!
Micah is looking smashing as always, that's Alecia's boyfriend guyssss!!!

Not for a while though, she's much bigger than him and might think he's food :shock:

Our hopefully het female that we are hoping will breed next year....

Taylor and Coco.jpg

And the little male we are hoping will be big enough to put with her (a bit bigger now):

IMG_5271.jpg

And just for a giggle.....one of our mates helping Tim Tam get some advertising sponsorship!

IMG_5585.jpg

Tahlia, he still has some growing to do at the moment only 2.8 metres , this is his bride to be the spawn of satan New cages & Olive 008.JPGLatest Male Olive and female 017.JPG

Hehe, she looks very cranky. Nice snake though :)

A few shots of this girl.

Attachments

• F Albino Olive.....jpg
    F Albino Olive.....jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 255
  • F Albino Olive......jpg
    F Albino Olive......jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 240
My girl ;-)
7b628302-62e1-5500.jpg
7b62830d-62f1-f4ba.jpg
7b62830d-6313-29cd.jpg
7b628301-640f-2ae0.jpg
taken photos out the back on one of Sydney's only sunny day lol

031.jpg

My girl.. 2 years old, about 8 1/2 feet and 6 kilos..
This was taken about 3 months ago, I'll try take some more pics tomorrow..

Great pics everyone:) albino olive is my dream snake....
I recently (four months ago) become an olive owner, he was brought just to be a pet, I have lots of breeders, but wanted a large breed python for a pet. He is awesome to handle, though not to be left near anything that could be eaten. I opened his enclosure and removed his h2o to refresh as I do every three days, my pitty was asleep on my bed, within the few seconds it took me to walk to the bathroom, he launched himself out of his enclosure and started constricting my dog! She yelped and snapped, he let go, neither was harmed, but olive never out when dog is around. (yes my bad for leaving the door open I just never thought he would take on a 20kg dog)
One thing has me concerned is the size of my enclosure, I was planning to get a stein so will be a display enclosure. But not for awhile yet, unless I win lotto:) current enclosure is 120cm long, 90cm high & 65cm wide. He is four and weighs approximate 5kg, estimated length would be 220cm, am I being mean? Should he have longer already? He seems happy cruising around, has three hides & a litter tray for an h20 bowl.
31b5d2af-970d-0a89.jpg

This is Lemon. Albino female.

Sorry about the poor quality photo, I just like this photo to much not to share it.
bd8ed683.jpg

And this is Bitters. 100% Het male. He hates everyone equally :)
22d108d3.jpg

On the hunt on behalf of a friend...anyone with Albino Olives for sale? Sub-adults or adults preferred, but younger ones considered. If outside of South East Qld, freight will be readily considered. Thanks :D

Oh - will happily consider Hets as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back