Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in between Penrith & Rooty Hill. You should stop into Hawkesbury Herps (11th August). Get to meet some others out your way.

If you can take the drive, Mac Herps is very good also (18th August).

hey all, im becs and im in campbelltown.
i have 3 nobbi dragons and soon to have a dwarf beardie.......
ps, brett how did u go with the beardies in the higlands?

WTF the first 2 pages where a personl convo between draike and random?

anyways...

I'm MrSpike, 14 yrs. I keep: 8 central beardies(getting more at end of year, i hope) 2 eastern beardies (same with the vitties, getting more...) 4 water dragons 2 bluies 2 bredli 3 childreni 1 coastal (not sure of local looks like cape york) and 1 maccie (getting 3 more in 2 or so weeks) also have a jungle carpet and an olive on my lic but they are my dads. And this season im hoping to get proserpine carpet female male jungle some ackies monitors plus the beardeds...

nup live in a townhouse, got half the garage tho

Hey all Sydneysiders,

The name's Manny, 23, I live in the Bankstown area (Padstow to be precise), and have been in the herp game for just over a year. Bought 2 beardies as my first herps (which i'll soon be looking to sell unfortunately), and also bought a hatchling Hypo Bredli back in March.

My beardies (females I presume) are interesting characters, and are very tame. Generic Pogona colouring, except with a bit more yellow, especially around the 'ears'. They're currently in hibernation mode.

My Bredli, Cleopatra, is a feisty little thing. Very snap happy when she's in her enclosure, but once out, she's generally quite calm and easy to handle.

Ideally, i'm looking at getting a Topaz Woma sometime in the future, and maybe some Monitors or Geckos (although lizards are a handful, so probably not until i'm well established in my own home... in a decade or so).

I am between Penrith and Rooty Hill also Macherps is a great place to meet people I havnt yet been to the Hawksbury meeting might be something to put on the list.

Hey everyone! Nice to see so many people close by.

I'm from the lower mountains and have a young vitticeps, Shiva, who I got from the highlands people you mentioned, becs. Thus far Shiva has proved to be a spritely fellow and has helped me try to set fire to the house.. we're a great team.

Some pics.. phone quality photos :wink:

shiva2tc5.md.jpg

shiva1db7.md.jpg

Hi everyone thanks for all the replies i didn't think that there was this many people that share the passion in reptiles.. :D

Re: RE: Reptile Enthusiasts in Sydney...

snakehunter said:
Hey Brett, if you want to meet some people in the area come along to the Hawkesbury Herpetological Society meeting next friday night in Richmond,(11th) guest speaker is Anthony Stimson talking about captive care of carpet pythons. For anyone who is interested details can be found here
http://www.users.bigpond.com/josef_p/hhs/

Thanks for the info i didn't know anything about these meeting i'll definately have to check em out thanks :D

RE: Re: RE: Reptile Enthusiasts in Sydney...

Make sure to come along to the Hawkesbury Herps meeting next Friday. I will be there along with NCHERPS, CODERED and probably glimmerman as well. Snakehunter, you will have to post a pic of yourself so we know who to look for....LOL. Unless you know who we are and just avoid us. :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back