Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres my male
bhp_nov2.jpg

bhp_nov.jpg

Ninjaette, we breed Axanthics, and this year is the first ever pairing of Axanthic X Axanthic in Australia. We are very excited as too what will hatch in the coming week.
We had an Axanthic hatch this morning from a Het pairing and has lovely pinstriping. We will post some pics later today.
Den, lovely pictures as always.

OMG!! I'm frothing at the eyeballs with excitement at the thought of being able to add an axanthic baby to my collection!!! Thanks for letting me know cmclean - Fingers crossed that the Axanthic x Axanthic bears some amazing babies for you!!
Please keep us all posted as to available offspring... on second thought, don't tell anyone else cos I want one first :p ;) LOL

Ninjaette, we breed Axanthics, and this year is the first ever pairing of Axanthic X Axanthic in Australia. We are very excited as too what will hatch in the coming week.
We had an Axanthic hatch this morning from a Het pairing and has lovely pinstriping. We will post some pics later today.
Den, lovely pictures as always.

Hey Den the hatchling in the second pic you posted looks like it's smiling for the camera. That's just too cute!! :D

ALbino BHP

This is said to be a Albino BHP. i dont know tho.
albino BHP.jpg

There is also a site which i think is American that claims to be selling 100% het albino BHP's
et_albino.jpg

None of these pics are mine..........

BHP's

Here's sum pics of my Female Bella and Male Ed. Thanks to chondro09 and jkcustoms for my BHP's. My wife names the pets too....!

bella oct 09 (3).JPG

Ed 9-9-09 (4).JPG

There the pride of my herp adiction, just dont tell my other pythons :D
Cheers, Brad.

The one above Den is absolutely STUNNING,i havent seen one that comes even close to that one,such a magnificent BHP,maybe in a few more years it will end up having no black at all on the head.If you owned it when it was young,at what age did it start changing colour,what age hasit been like that...From those hatchies photos is the 2nd one from this adult.What percentage do you generally get from mating with this particular BHP,in regards to colour etc...You certaintly breed top quality BHPs Den,i will certaintly keep you in mind on my next purchase.....MARK

You certaintly breed top quality BHPs Den,i will certaintly keep you in mind on my next purchase
he certainly does,i will be in contact with him at the start of next year to buy more off him,i will get my girl out 2moro for some pics also for the thread....

Here's a couple of mine...Axanthic 2.5yo male and Het Axanthic female as a juvy, having a chomp after smelling rat on my hand...lol
cmclean there have been Axanthic/Axanthic pairings before, but the breeders don't frequent these sites and don't particularly advertise the fact.... good luck even still, it will be very exciting. :) I'm looking forward to breeding Axanthic/Axanthic myself soon.
Pilbara, the "bumblebees" are a stunning animal, hope you produce some more of them for al to enjoy in the hobby! I for one would love a pair to admire!

Den, as mentioned to you before, you have the BEST BHP's I've ever seen! The patterns on your animals are out of control...can't wait to get a pair of the mad patterned ones SOON!!!! Don't forget bump me up that line...lol
BHP's are an amazingly placid and beautifully natured snake...love em! :)

Attachments

• Axanthic male 15.8.09.jpg
    Axanthic male 15.8.09.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 304
  • dinner.jpg
    dinner.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 427
Southside Morelia, I was under the impression that only ourselves (Sonnemann Snakes) and Stuart Barnes were working on Axanthics. I stand corrected. Though I would be interested in who has also bred Axanthic X Axanthic.
We have had two beautiful Axanthic hatch this morning, that are now showing on our blog.
Take care
Cathy and Neil Sonnemann

No, there are others out there...(says in a sinister voice... like Mulder from the X files). The male I have is from Stuart Barnes line, who I purchased from another who purchased from him, if only to introduce different blood, but others I have are from another breeder who i won't mention because it is not my place too, but I am sure you know them...I will look at the blog, congrats on your offspring...are yours and Stuarts lines related?
Thanks Cathy/Neil.

Southside Morelia, I was under the impression that only ourselves (Sonnemann Snakes) and Stuart Barnes were working on Axanthics. I stand corrected. Though I would be interested in who has also bred Axanthic X Axanthic.
We have had two beautiful Axanthic hatch this morning, that are now showing on our blog.
Take care
Cathy and Neil Sonnemann

good to see a couple male cal's out there troy, nice:)

Southside Morelia,very nice axanthic!

here a good shot of a nice goldie bred by Den;)

Attachments

• SDC12813 (600 x 383).jpg
    SDC12813 (600 x 383).jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 217
Well done Neil on the hatchies,that head shot Troy06 is defiantly something different.Very nice Axanthic Southside Morelia...Another nice BHP ssssmithy,it wouldnt be gravid in that oicture...MARK

axanthic

This is an axanthic bhp that hatched out yesterday, unrelated to Stuart's line.
Hope the attachment works.

Neil

Attachments

• ax91109.jpg
    ax91109.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 397
Back