Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Cathy, a big congrats to you and Neil. Well done.
I have sent an email in regards to the convo yesterday, let me know if it doesn't come through.
Stunning BHP's everyone, and as usual, great snakes Den..
Cheers Rob

Here are some of Stuart's BHP's... these are yearlings
zz-24.jpg

zzz-18.jpg

I much prefer the latter yellowish one over the axanthic myself....

bhp

calico pics

Attachments

• calico bhp 3.jpg
    calico bhp 3.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 315
  • calico bhp 4.jpg
    calico bhp 4.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 328
Troy, is that our boy from the Calico female?
Hopefully next year you will breed him successfully, and get some great hatchlings. It all takes time, but is worth the effort.

some outstanding animals everyone!!
Den- you produce some outstanding animals, some of those hatchies are amazing.
i think i would need to see Axanthics in the flesh to truely appreciate them.

cathy he is from you guys not out of the calico femal though should get some nice hatchis by him if all gos well next year i will keep all hatchlings by him might have to sell any excess males though but will try to hold on to the lot will have the room by then. hay all keep the pics coming thay all look so good.

Here are my two bhps which i won:D. They are both shedding atm but i have heaps of pics on my dads camera but he is in the states atm. First pic is Rockstar and the 2nd is Mercedes. They are NT local.:p

Attachments

• BH186_male_NT_Clutch_2.jpg
    BH186_male_NT_Clutch_2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1,331
  • BH181_female_NT_Clutch_2.jpg
    BH181_female_NT_Clutch_2.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,329
heres the nt girl i got of you snowsnake. shes a beauty.

Attachments

• 079.JPG
    079.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 233
  • 084.JPG
    084.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 217
re Show

Hi,heres one that hatched this morning,big hatchling and big egg which dont show up in pic,was out more but retreated when i took the pic.
tn__B114280.jpg

re Show

Nice one Col, bet you can't wait to see what they look like....

Thanks jason,yeh should be interesting ile take another pic later,ive given up on albino,wouldve been nice :)

Pythons73: All of the Gold adults/hatchings emerge from the egg with the Gold already present. As for percentages of Gold coloured offspring from a Gold to Gold mating, the outcome varies due to the fact we use multiple males, some with gold and some without. This season however we have paired Gold adults exclusively in some pairings. I'll post the results in January. Smithy also posted a pic of one of the Gold girls that has layed recently. He's probably taken nearly as many eggs from my laying females as I have...

Ta Ozzie, she is a stunner! She layed a few weeks ago actually...:) (Not taking any more orders sorry)

Haha, top shot Southside. They are loving creatures at times...:lol: Fingers crossed for some AWESOME patterns out of this seasons pairings.... They are near guaranteed to be crackers! All the best with your Axanthics mate, the demand for them is unreal! And rightly so.

Stunning Cath and Neil, I just love your animals! Catch-up soon.

Troy: I have been without email for the last few months, as soon as i have found a descent provider for my area i'll email you a few male cal and cal project pics...

Rob, I'll give you a call in the next few days my friend

Thats a great site Zulu,no matter how many times you see those heads pop out,its still a special time,well done,all the best with the rest....Thanx heaps Den,the pictures of those adults and hatchies are STUNNING.....How did you manage to win that pair Snakemadness.....Your Axanthic Andy is also looking STUNNING,looks as thou she has a heart of gold....MARK

Here are some of Stuart's BHP's... these are yearlings
zz-24.jpg

zzz-18.jpg

I much prefer the latter yellowish one over the axanthic myself....

I have to agree, although, i'm sure after years of selective breeding their will be some cracking Axanthics as well. For now though the coloured BHP's are my fav too! :D

I always have something to add :D This was my blackheaded girl, well, she was my hubby's but I did all the work with her. Her name was Acknee and should have been blonde :lol: She was loopy at feed time quite often latching onto anything else except her food so often I use be the one trying to catch her mouth rather than her trying to catch the rat. Another sad case of selling because funds were needed but again, just like my olives, she left with a "buy back" guarantee if her new owner didn't want her. Actually the fella that has her is the same one who has bought my olives. So, so far, all my snakes are still in town :D

OMG Pigfeet the little girl looks adorable. Obviously loves the snakes.
Aknee1.jpg

Den it would be good to see your calico male and hear how the project is going i sent you a pm hope all is going well

Back