Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should produce some AMAZING animals guys...cant wait to see the offspring.
Also love the look of the white MD, now thats different.. in comparison.... STUNNING :)

Thanks Scott. I have kept a little male from last season. He was a bit slow to get feeding and so is a couple of sheds behind some others.
He is starting to look nice and gets better with each shed. In 12 months time, well who knows......

I posted this pic in another thread but here it is again. Recent pic of my male...

rpm111.jpg

As promised here's an updated pic with a better camera.
Took a while, but we got it :lol:

Nadal-1.jpg

threw this rpm het albino in a tub while doing some cleaning and took a couple of pics..

Attachments

• DSC03104.jpg
    DSC03104.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC03105.jpg
    DSC03105.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 75
Hey thats a killer Colin you lucky sod..................I hope to have a clutch of them this year, 18 eggs in the incubator right now:)

Hey thats a killer Colin you lucky sod.................. I hope to have a clutch of them this year, 18 eggs in the incubator right now:)

thanks paul.. congrats and best of luck with them mate :D
another rpm het albino..

Attachments

• DSC030091.jpg
    DSC030091.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC030101.jpg
    DSC030101.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 88
P6130808 [].jpg

This pair has succesfully bred, the male is a 100% het Albino RPM/JAG, female is the Albino Darwin. It was the females first season laying 9 good eggs. So hopefully an Albino RPM/JAG is only 40 or so days away.

She is pretty dam small, as I dont use scales the only way I can give an accurate account of her size would be her girth after laying was about as thick as a broomstick.......

View attachment 168290

This pair has succesfully bred, the male is a 100% het Albino RPM/JAG, female is the Albino Darwin. It was the females first season laying 9 good eggs. So hopefully an Albino RPM/JAG is only 40 or so days away.

She is pretty dam small, as I dont use scales the only way I can give an accurate account of her size would be her girth after laying was about as thick as a broomstick.......

I saw her after she laid and Barra, small is not the word I would use to describe her. More like, Holy Hell, she actually laid eggs!!!!!!!!

View attachment 168290

Will this be the first Albino JAG produced in Australia????

Does anyone have pics of Albino Jags? Do they differ much to the normal Albinos?

looking good colin, planning on getting a few clutches from those hets next season i imagen... will be an awesome site watching that clutch hatch!

Oooooh, very nice. More of a contrast of colour, especially at such a young age!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back