Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good post Barramundi.

Here is one of ours. Will get some better shots with a better camera once I get the time.

Picture 009-resized.jpgPicture 013 - Resized.jpg

Cheers.

Thanks Vinny86, he gets better with every shed.
I'll get some decent pictures after his next one.

Cheers.

I've been hearing a bit of talk about these jags/rpms having neuro problems, so whats the go with that

I've been hearing a bit of talk about these jags/rpms having neuro problems, so whats the go with that
might want to read the whole thread or do a search via search function before starting spot fires

australian reptile addiction Roger.. there not barra's pics.. sorry if thats what you thought...i just havnt seen many sib pics, it would be good to see what the ones over here look like though...

SnM Morelia he is very nice :D
cant wait to see the other pics
Thanks ezekiel86.

AM Pyhtons, I am yet to see some great looking siblings from the breeding of a RPM/Jag to a different subspecies of Morelia.
I think it really all comes down to the quality of the parents. Even then there will still be a wide range of patterns and colours, as there is in normal pure breedings.

Sorry, I dont have any pics of sibs from last season, none caught my eye as anything special.

If I was to describe them in Michael Cermaks words, it would go something along the lines of "ugly trogladite something or anothers"......

Sorry, I dont have any pics of sibs from last season, none caught my eye as anything special.

If I was to describe them in Michael Cermaks words, it would go something along the lines of "ugly trogladite something or anothers"......

The one I had from my Julatten girl ended up where "ugly trogladite something or anothers" should go.
I only kept it for about 6 months just to see how it looked and as Barra says, nothing special.

I was at Barra's place this morning and took this pic of my Julatten jungle girl. She has been with a white MD rpm and looking at her belly he sure has done the job.
If the babies are anything like last years we will both be happy.
Not looking the best at the moment, very hormonal and about 10 days off her pre lay.

I did take some pics of Barras snakes but I had better let him decide what he wants to put up.....

Attachments

• 068.JPG
    068.JPG
    384.4 KB · Views: 163
still looking pretty nice nev. Good luck with her.

Got a pic of her partner?

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks David.. Just had another look at my pic and boy it is a crappy pic.

Pic of Barras white MD

Attachments

• Male breeder.jpg
    Male breeder.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back