Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
erm ok obviously satire was lost on you all...let me spell it out....australis's photo is a hickey...hence my play on "blind snake"....

MORE BLOOD ! lol

Ok... :)

Ouch.jpg

Blood2.jpg

Blood.jpg

Here's a few of the most recent bites.(The 2nd pic is the resulting claret.lol ) Pic 3 pic was just last Wednesday! lol. Just loove them snakeys! :lol:

Attachments

• Nom Nom Nom. Tagged by Cody, a 2yo Coastal. 001.jpg
    Nom Nom Nom. Tagged by Cody, a 2yo Coastal. 001.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Nom Nom Nom. Tagged by Cody, a 2yo Coastal. 005.jpg
    Nom Nom Nom. Tagged by Cody, a 2yo Coastal. 005.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 149
  • winambi bit mum aagh 003.jpg
    winambi bit mum aagh 003.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 176
MrBredli's is the best :D! Ones where people zoom right in for the little dots of blood is pretty funny :lol:.

real blood vs pin pricks

A striking bite from a striking looking python

other hand was pre occupied by holding her and preventing round two

but regardless of her attitude she 's a keeper

Attachments

• IMG_9600.jpg
    IMG_9600.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_9599.jpg
    IMG_9599.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_9595.jpg
    IMG_9595.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 250
These are all retic bites.
This one happened about eight years ago when I worked for a reptile breeder. The snake was only 8' or so, the cage door was just cracked open about 4". The snake shot out, slapped onto my wrist, then was back in before I could react. I blew this up to a poster and hung it on the wall there. My boss (the owner) did NOT think it was funny.
reticbite021201.jpg

These two pics are a different bite, five years later. Yes, I had the same shorts on. It was the same species of snake but not the same individual.
reticbite083005.jpg

Same bite, different angle. The swelling can be scary.
reticbiteedema083005.jpg

This bite on my thumb wasn't from that big a snake. It was a feeding response, not defensive. The snake held on and tried to swallow. First pic is bloody, then the same one cleaned off.
reticbitethumb.jpg

reticthumbbiteclean.jpg

This one wasn't from a retic, it was a red tailed green rat snake, Gonyosoma oxycephela. Not that bad a bite except the color work was very fresh. A painful bite on a painful tattoo!
tattoobite-1.jpg

Alright, I've done my part to defend the honor of my country. Wait, is honor the right word here?

not as bloody...but still itcchhhhy.....

Attachments

• DSCF2321.jpg
    DSCF2321.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF2318.jpg
    DSCF2318.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF2472.jpg
    DSCF2472.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 67
this was from a 4-4.5ft coastal.

both pics are from the same bite

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

One from the other day....same again feeding response, plus it had grabbed the cat as well.
This bled a fair bit as she constricted that tight and wouldn't let go. I always bleed more from a physco jungle that is the spawn of the devil....(not Neville the devil) and nails me continually when I clean it's enclosure, it really hurts now it's large, but it's a macho pride thing, i'm trying to out tough him and show him it doesn't hurt......NOT!....lol

Attachments

• dinner.jpg
    dinner.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 190
cheers Mr Bredli LOL

LOVE IT........................... MORE BLOOD !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back