Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bite from my spotted python Savanna

Attachments

• Savanna bite.jpg
    Savanna bite.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Savanna bite aftermath!.jpg
    Savanna bite aftermath!.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 77
First bite + random

Bought a 4yo Diamond last year and first thing he did on removing from courier bag(understandably) was to strike. I'd been anticipating a bite for 2 years so was pretty happy to finally cop one :) had a few since then.

Attachments

• 27112008124.jpg
    27112008124.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 175
  • P3040005.jpg
    P3040005.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 112
Jungle Juvie feeding response. Latched onto 3 fingers while the missus cracked up laughing.

Attachments

• PICT1656.JPG
    PICT1656.JPG
    209.4 KB · Views: 115
  • PICT1657.JPG
    PICT1657.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 106
I hate being bitten on the fingers :lol: it seems to hurt a little more, funny thing is that im a mechanic so my hands are fairly hard but it still hurts more.

from 2 sisters the same day'

Attachments

• BITE2.jpg
    BITE2.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 51
  • BITE3.jpg
    BITE3.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 54
  • BITE 1.jpg
    BITE 1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 48
My first bite from Edge - feeding response :)

Attachments

• 16052009038-001.jpg
    16052009038-001.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 81
happened last night.....2 seperate bites...i think it was cuz she was hungry.....from the new olive
100_0094.jpg

lol some pretty nasty bites on here...

And i still want to know what bit Fuscus???

if you click on the picture, at the bottom of the pictures window it says elapid_marshsnake or something, just a guess tho...

Great bites guys! some real bloody ones lol.

This is from my 7 foot diamond not that long ago. He bit me twice, once onthe fingers then came back for another one on my wrist! Since then he has tried biting numerous times....... i dont know why? i have had him for 8 years now and he has never bitten till now?

IMG_4519.jpg

IMG_4536.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

enjoy, and keep them coming!

he had only just digested a young rabbit !

i cant see how he was hungry? i dont know? the fect that he has tried biting on 3 different occasions since? i dont understand!

he had only just digested a young rabbit !

i cant see how he was hungry? i dont know? the fect that he has tried biting on 3 different occasions since? i dont understand!

maybe he thinks you taste better than rabbit?

The truth of it is, a few weeks back I had Jay84's Diamond out of its enclosure and it was all good.. Until he came near it.. Then it was a completely different story. I think it must just be him :p.

i'v had a similar prob i bought a olive about 6 months old the previous owner
never had a prob, i go near it and it mauls me, i think if an animal doesn't like you it
will let you know...........usually the hard way

Ok Andy (sonic)....... Just cos you seem to have a better relationship with my snake than I do! lol

smartass!

i dont wnat to know about your relationships with jays snake ... jay stop converting everyone

maybe a smell you produce irritates him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back