Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
solar 17- there hotties, heaps of great ones i will put my little girl here tonite but she aint that pretty compared to some of theres and i thought she was the best,

I have been to the Cairns Tropical Zoo today, they have a fantastic GTP display at the entrance. It's big, clean, landscaped with live plants, cascading creek and 3 nice chondros sitting there.
I asked the staff if they're breeding their GTPs this year again and answer was "no" there is no money in them any more, project like that costs too much time.

Michael what locality type do you think the animals at Cairns Tropical Zoo are?

greenmad and solar17 there just spectacular GTPs you have there

My friend Andrew camilleri has bought things from taronga zoo here in Sydney and swapped some things
I know he swapped some adult female boyds forest dragons for a few baby frill necks
Then about a month ago he bought 2 adult perenties off them

what is the go with private zoo's bred stock i was at Australia zoo the other day and noticed a few gravid snakes (GTP, Striped coastal and scrubs) are they permitted to sell to private keepers like us?

Yes, they can sell / give reptiles to the (licenced) keepers like us but their Zoo Association (whatever they call themselves) is against it. Good on those who ignore this silly rule.

Umm don't know mate I think he knew them and they rang my mate to ask him
I'm with Michael too I reckon it's a silly rule too IMO
Cheers shaye

Jfjellstrom
I agree by really a gtp is a gtp to me
In meaning there all amazing animals whether they be blue black orange green or yellow lol
IMO
Cheers Shaye

thats right shaye what ever shade there all amazing animals

This girl has had 14 eggs so far this morning very excited

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 363
That's heaps good I hope they all hatch out to be very healthy hatchies and then just one really snappy lol coz everything ain't always perfect
Congrats mate make sure u post when there hatching

127234319.jpg

127233963.jpg

thanks for the great pics everyone Greenmad best of luck hope all is fine what a beautiful looking snake you have

Goodluck with incubation greenmad,

Dickyknee your greens looking good,got a really blue tail there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back