Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a corn snake in the middle? LOL

So thats why there thriving,thats one useful thing that corns are good for..lol...Very nice Greenmad,Solar and Kurto...

Last edited:
There are some awesome snakes here and the enclosures are awesome... Keep the pics coming guys- These pythons are awesome =)

cheers

peak-a-boo!

IMG_2190.jpg

great shot kurto i love that green of yours, heres a couple of the hatchies they have had 5 feeds know and are powering along and a quick one of mum.

Attachments

• IMG_0274.jpg
    IMG_0274.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 254
Man some of those foreign species are nice. Not a fan of some of the speckled ones with black but others look awesome. Sometimes I wish they'd allow quarantined imports here :(, not just for greens.

Very nice indeed Kurto-Farma and Greenmad...there the hatchies from the bluey female correct...She is a stunner.....

Heres a photo of the parents that i had,male on left(white spots) female on right,they do have there heads crossed over..

Attachments

• GetAttachment[3].jpg
    GetAttachment[3].jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 437
Greenmad...there the hatchies from the bluey female correct...She is a stunner.....

hey mark yes the bluey female was the mum and the dad has a lot of yellow fleck, Im pretty happy as all ate bar 2 within 9 days from hatching.

great shots everyone!

anyone breed 'true' Biak types this season? any pics of the parents? drop me a PM if you have.

3aae40a1-a265-6c0c.jpg
just thought I would refresh this thread, love the greenies, she has only just started to show this great colour

Another one of mine.

-Grimjob great looking green

Attachments

• IMG_0336.jpg
    IMG_0336.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 314
I have to say that I have the deepest pea "Green" envy right at this moment.
Kudos on keeping such stunning creatures.
I gather they are absolutely not for the novice so at this point they are in my "bucket list".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back