Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too true

And it's comments like that, that ppl don't show their animals. :evil:

I agree with Glimmerman 110%. Totally irresponsible to make a comment like that whether a joke or not. I used to take pride in showing people our animals as others did by sharing pics etc.

What ever happened to decency?:?

I agree, people don't advertise the fact they have these animals because of the very real danger of being robbed at gunpoint. To make a joke about it is maybe a little tactless.
Hopefully as the price continues to drop they will become less of a target.

Yes they all turn green, except the ones that turn yellow or blue but they can all come from either coloured babies ;-)

There are some smoking animals in this thread!

Here are some of ours, we have both red and yellow animals but my favs are our speckleds, (followed by the plain old green with white dots:D) which came from yellow babies,

nick
The one on the right looks hot and the one on the left would breed tree pythons and as they are yellow or red at birth no one will know the difference.LOL

re show

Its all good viridus,ile take some of your plain old green ones,its got that bright white markings us zulus crave for :)

Not mine as you all can probably tell, but i want 1 like this. Its owned by Greg Maxwell and is even Het for Albino. I wonder how much an animal of this quality would sell for

Attachments

• Green Tree Python 82.jpg
    Green Tree Python 82.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 130
Not mine as you all can probably tell, but i want 1 like this. Its owned by Greg Maxwell and is even Het for Albino. I wonder how much an animal of this quality would sell for
Yep truly amazes me,all these piebald botchy looking GTPs,ive looked over greg maxwells sight and i like the blues but thats about it,dont any one breed for nice shades of green,its not rocket science.Yeh easy to please i suppose,ile take all the green ones nobody wants.:)

Did anybody see border security tonight, somebody tried to import atleast 3 greens from thailand (the ones that survived) and thailand would not take them back as they are not a native species, so they had to be euthanised.
it's a shame but it's the best thing to do to protect our wildlife.

Congo

Yeah very sad. They were real stunners but it was horrible to see that yellow one, dead and decomposing.

whats the most expensive snake that can be bought in australia legally? would it be like a blue or red gtp?

Albino rough scaled python would fetch a bundle I would imagine!

Albinos

Albino rough scaled python would fetch a bundle I would imagine!

I've heard of just about every type of python being in Albino form but never heard of a rough scales in Albino. Does anyone else know if this has occured? Would be a pretty amazing animal and as PhilK has stated would be worth a bundle.

No there hasn't been an albino Rough Scale in captivity. Chances are there has been in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back