Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IgotFrogs

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
well guys,
i thought i might start this thread as a bit of fun and get people thinking about others not themself .
Now that the Silly Season is upon us, i was wondering what would you dearly love to be able to give someone, why you would like to be able to give that gift, also a reason as to why you can't make it happen ....

I would love to give my best mate the ability to see. She lost her sight after having a tumor removed 5yrs ago, 4mnths ago she gave birth to her first baby.......& she is adorable, i wish her mummy could see what i do!
Lil lady 002.jpg
Lil lady 001.jpg

Would love to give the wife a GTP...
I would like to be able to give that gift to her cause their a beautifull creature and a facinating snake...
I can't make it happen cause I can't afford one.... more importantly she's not that into reptiles and would never actually touch, feed, maintain or care for it.

No such thing as an unselfish deed I suppose ;)
Maybe I get her a new Playstation 3 :lol:

i would give my dad a new heart, his doesnt work so well anymore :(

My fiancé isn't an Aussie citizen.
So I'd like to give her either citizenship or flight tickets and a visa so she can be here for Xmas.

Would love to give the wife a GTP...
I would like to be able to give that gift to her cause their a beautifull creature and a facinating snake...
I can't make it happen cause I can't afford one.... more importantly she's not that into reptiles and would never actually touch, feed, maintain or care for it.

No such thing as an unselfish deed I suppose ;)
Maybe I get her a new Playstation 3 :lol:

:lol: What a lucky woman hey! If you were my husband, you would be wearing the playstation as a hat! ;)

I would love nothing more than to give my father a life.
He currently spends his time replying to emails, furthering his stamp collection out of boredom, and-
not keeping reptiles. Bah.

Last edited:
this guitar for my steve vai fan brother (14)
JEM77_FP2_00_01.png

this guitar for my metallica crazed fan (7)
james_ltd_truckster.jpg

a holden cruze for my sister (21)

a Valley Of The Kings tour for my mum (55)

i would love 2 give my partners lil 8 year old bro a hatchy any type he gets bullied at home and school never gets feed by his mum he looks like a Ethiopian hes that under feed. his mum is a mutt dose not even wash his cloths witch is the main reason he gets bullied at school. he loves bhp id like to get him 1 but i have not had work in 3 months so if any 1 is lookin 4 some 1 to work let me know im desperate for a job

I would give my children more time with my mother (passed away 3 years ago). She was an amazing woman but we were too much alike and became estranged. We finally reconnected about 6 years ago and we had 2 "good" years before we lost her. I wish she was here to see the awesome adults my children are becoming.

I would give my dad what he wants most, no more pain no more suffering and to just be able to pass away peacefully knowing he is loved by all 13 of us kids and all his grand kids..and i would give mum the heart to go on and find another life companion so share her life with to make her smile so she wouldnt pine for dad..most of all i would give my neighbours the gift of good health cos they deserve to be healthy fit and feeling as young as they are in their hearts and not feeling the ailments of age...actually i would give all the elderly who want it that gift

merry christmas to all my love and peace light your festive season for you and your family.....

oh and i would give my beardie Buddha s lil beardie spa bath cos i think that would be a cool invention

i wish my parents could travel down here and see the joy on Matildas face on christmas morning...

I know that feeling! My dad has just moved here though, this is his first christmas with my kids.......i cant wait for him to be able to wake up with them, photos just dont cut it!

I havent been home for christmas day once in the last 7 years. We usually drive up to QLD and visit after boxing day but we wont this year, so I am really missing them! (I know~im a big sook, but I love having my mum and dad around!)

Not being a sook at all! Although im not close to my mum, (who lives 15mins away) i am very close to my dad, he has been in sydney for the past 12yrs though! We had yearly visits, he'd come here once or twice & we'd go there on school holidays, but christmas, it just never happened! This chrissy will be a hard one for me, so i am really glad he is here!

Yes we are without our extended family also its just hubby and the two boys here rest are on other states so for christmas its a bit of a nothing for us try and make a effort for the boys sake but its just not the same when you've been used to the big full on family deal .... so pretty much after christmas morning and getting lunch done looks like those of you that have nothing better to do christmas day will be stuck with me lol

I wish everyone and every-thing happiness and love- most of all the animals and pets who won't have a home this Christmas or are otherwise suffering due to human cruelty and selfishness.

What an awful subject..... Lets all think about what we want and then share why we cant have it!!! such fun!!!

What an awful subject..... Lets all think about what we want and then share why we cant have it!!! such fun!!!

lol your missing the point of this thread it was to think of others not ourself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back