Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a corny one for ya, if i had a gift to give it would be the gift of love and peace. wars every where children starving, and people suffering, its just not right. now im not one of thoose book bashers, but i would just like to hear the world happy for once.

one of my closet friends never gets anything for xmas or her birthdays from her hubby :( all she has wanted for the last few years is an slr digital camera so that she can take pics of her kiddies. i wish i could get it for her :(

also, i do work with a charity in cambodia which puts kids and women through school and education programs. i wish i could build a school there for them and go over and teach (i'm a high school english teacher)

one of my closet friends never gets anything for xmas or her birthdays from her hubby :( all she has wanted for the last few years is an slr digital camera so that she can take pics of her kiddies. i wish i could get it for her :(

also, i do work with a charity in cambodia which puts kids and women through school and education programs. i wish i could build a school there for them and go over and teach (i'm a high school english teacher)
i think that the BE A HERO program that has, in conjunction with The Salvation Army Youth in SA have build a home/school for cambodian kids selling themselves on the street. I'll check it out and PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back