Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pest ; non native animals that destroy nature and wreck the food chain , etc . such as , wild pigs ,foxes,cane toads and the one i hate the most is feral\wild cats ...

- - - Updated - - -

the funny thing is , we say we don't like some animals because they are "annoying " or "scary" , gee maybe we should take a look at our selves...

We are currently the worst. But we'll be gone before you know it. Nothing can develop such a massive population without a predator developing (in our case it will probably be microscopic).

I hate Seagulls and ants, both damn annoying and wont bugger off.

hey hey hey seagulls are awesome, especially when you throw food behind your back and they follow you around like sheep asking for more (saw someone do it at harbourside)

other than that i'm quite surprised no one's mentioned ibises, alot of my mates are either terrified or absolutely disgusted because of em being, and i quote, "garbage birds". The apparent stink doesnt help either.

Maggots . I had to clean out my Dads house after he had lain dead in the hallway for a week in summer . It was a very long time ago but was a horrible experience . Hate the maggots . Necessary but evil little buggers .

At the risk of repeating myself I really REALLY dont like any animal that is trying to kill me, eat me or both.

Everything else is great :)

Jungletrans thats awful, bet just the thought of them makes it all come back. my sympathies, I have experienced similar (not the cleaning bit but the death of a loved one and the shock rememberance with an odour for me)

Maggots . I had to clean out my Dads house after he had lain dead in the hallway for a week in summer . It was a very long time ago but was a horrible experience . Hate the maggots . Necessary but evil little buggers .

My grandfather was hit in the chest and hands by machine gun fire in the trenches in WW1. He was left for dead but was recovered 3 days later when the trench was retaken. Maggots saved his life by eating the dead flesh around his many wounds. There should be a monument to flys. They do their job.

Sorry JT I mean no disrespect for your situation, that would be very hard for anyone. But I can see the value of flies, mozzies, not so sure.

Last edited:
Those fish found in the amazon that swim up your Pee hole and lodge themselves there, god I would hate that to happen.
Dont ask me why but I scream like a little girl when I lift up a river rock looking for bait and find an eel. I can touch them with no problem at all when snorkeling but freak out when I find one under a rock (I don't dislike them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back