What will my snake look like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gabrielle & Ártemis, May 8, 2020.

1. Gabrielle & Ártemis

Gabrielle & Ártemis New Member

Hey everyone, I’m new here so I’m so so sorry if I’ve posted incorrectly or to the wrong forum or chat or whatever. I honestly don’t know how to use this site aha I’ll learn eventually.

anyways, I purchased this beautiful girl (I’ve named her Ártemis) and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what she’ll look like when she is an adult. She is 75% Darwin and 25% Costal (Morelia Mix). The parents are a Pure Albino & Caramel Het Albino. I’ll try and upload photos if I can. The link is for the snake I have purchased.

https://southernserpents.com.au/collections/lulu-x-beavus/products/19a-7-albino

[​IMG]

9DAE31EE-5CE4-44E2-A1CC-669FEC51C0C9.jpeg CB5533DA-3901-4874-9DF7-B8CD41D996BA.jpeg Hey all, I’m new so please forgive me if I have posted to the wrong place or something but I’m curious as to what my snake will look like when an adult.

Her name is Ártemis and she is currently 6 months. She is a Morelia Mix (75% Darwin, 25% Coastal). Parents are a Pure Albino and Caramel Het Albino.

This is the link for her and I’ve tried to attach a photo of the parents and Ártemis. I hope it worked aha

https://southernserpents.com.au/collections/lulu-x-beavus/products/19a-7-albino

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2020
  2. Herptology

Herptology Well-Known Member

I believe you have a little sun glow there or it could be a super caramel albino

Basically it will grow up and be a very bright yellow :)

3. Gabrielle & Ártemis

Gabrielle & Ártemis New Member

Ooh that’s exciting! I thought it looked like a sunglow but it wasn’t advertised as one so I was unsure.

4. Herptology

Herptology Well-Known Member

[​IMG] this is what the parents genetics will make

so it may end up like the pure albino female with slightly yellower "whites" or it will turn sunglow which will be predominantly yellows (light yellows and dark yellows)

its hard to 100% say, most albino darwins start that orange colour :)

Gabrielle & Ártemis likes this.