Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve6610

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi all,
as promised i'm going to try to put some pics of our coastal eggs that were layed last week,

the thing is that last week we had 19, well in the last 2 days we have had 2 more coastals lay, one had 12 and one had 32, the last girl had 2 slugs from her 32 eggs, that leaves 30 good ones, so that makes 61 coastal eggs in the incubator, i hope these load up for me,

cheers,
steve.........

ohh yeah how bout some pics of the parents that would be awsome if ya can

ohh yeah how bout some pics of the parents that would be awsome if ya can :wink: i know im a pain lol :D cheers kahn

hi again,
this is the lot layed today, we got 32 eggs from this big girl, 2 were slugs but the rest look ok, she couldn't fit them all under her, lol,

cheers,
steve........

hi
i'm not sure what i'm going to do if the 61 hatch, lol, this will teach me a lesson on putting the male with 3 girls to make sure that at least one lays, this is our first year at breeding so now we are looking forward to seeing the first little heads pop out, and if all these hatch i guess we will be seeing heaps of heads poping out, i guess it's just lucky that we breed mice and rats for a living, lol, if all these hatch we might have to just breed for ourselves, lol,

cheers,
steve.........
ps, anybody looking for a few coastals hatchlings next year, lol,

pic of 2 of the proud mothers to be, and one of the dad,

cheers,
steve........

congrats on the eggs, when they hatch you'll be having some fun :) espically cos they will hatch around the same time. :)

would of been more impressed if one snake had 61 eggs on her own lol :p

we will need pics the moment they hatch. A group photo would be nice! My main concerne would be finding homes for 61 snakes!

andrew

re 61

Nice looking parents and eggs steve,thats the way to do it mate :D

Well done Steve, congrats on a good first breeding with your coastals, particularly like 'Babe' , 'Rusty' is the male, right? He's awesome!

Hope the incubation goes well for you, I am sure you won't have any drama's.

Cheers Neil

My main concerne would be finding homes for 61 snakes!

lol, your not telling me something i don't know,
you only got one, you looking for a few more, lol,

A group photo would be nice!

i'll try my best,

would of been more impressed if one snake had 61 eggs on her own lol

lol, i would be too, but i'm going to have enough
trouble feeding 61 from 3, lol, i'll just be happy to get
some to hatch as it's my first attempt at breeding,

cheers,
steve.......

I predict the price for hatchling coastals is going to plumet next year.

now if only they were gtp eggs :p

hi neil,
yes babe is very nice, she is very dark, i'm led to believe that she is a
brisbane coastal, and rusty is the male, he had a very good week, lol, i think he is
the father of all the eggs, i did have another male with the girls,but i think he was
to young as i had him with another female that rusty wasn't with
and she never layed, (yet),

cheers,
steve.......

Coastal raffle! Everyone who buys a ticket wins!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Excellent esult so far Steve :) I'll put in an advance order for the most unusual looking male of the clutch if you like. Oh, yes, of course providing the price is right, lol :). Well done mate :)

Great looking coastals there! I dont think you will have a prob selling them they look great!

well done, and good luck, i think your goa have your hands full in a few months...lol, just curious, do you know what price tag your thinking of slapping on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back