Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
steve6610 said:
hi all, as promised i'm going to try to put some pics of our coastal eggs that were layed last week, that makes 61 coastal eggs in the incubator, cheers, steve.........

:shock: :D far out Steve!!!!! and Congrats! Your Coastals are quite pretty. You will have your hands full at feeding time... :wink: time to get a few extra lil 'click clacks' ready...and if you need lil water bowls to go into the 'click clacks' the $2.00 shops are great to get them from...

all the best, Judy
www.herptrader.com.au

Coastal raffle! Everyone who buys a ticket wins!!!

lol, now thats a good idea, i'll start the tickets at $150.00 each, limited to 50 tickets, lol,

I'll put in an advance order for the most unusual looking male of the clutch if you like.

no worries afro, i'll put you down for the best looking male,

Love the Father, one in the pic anyway.

rusty is a beauty, he got his name because he was rusty in colour as a hatchling,
he is the only possible father of the last 2 clutches,

cheers,
steve........

WOW....32 Eggs hey.... Is that an unusually big clutch for a coastal??

i've heard of up to 40 eggs, the female is about 8 foot and belongs to my sister, she bought her 2 years ago and to our knowedge this is her first clutch, so one good thing is that half of her babies will be going to my sister after i get them feeding, lol,
so at least that makes it only about 46 i have to worry about, lol,

I dont think you will have a prob selling them they look great!

thanks pugsly, i already have a few ordered, now i just hope they hatch,

cheers,
steve........

far out Steve!!!!! and Congrats! Your Coastals are quite pretty.

thanks judy, but the credit isn't all mine, my mum ( barb 1361 ) owns the coastals, i'm more into the bluey's and bearded dragons, i also have bhp's, jungles, blonde maccies,
mum also has some darwins, childrens and stimmy pythons, and after all our reptiles, we run a mice and rat breeding buisness which takes up all our spare time, i live in our family home that is on 3 acres and between everything we don't have much spare time, lol, but it's something that i love doing and i wouldn't have it any other way, lol, i moved back home so we could keep all our reptiles together and help each other out in the care of them, thus allowing us to have more, lol,

do you know what price tag your thinking of slapping on them?

i'm not sure yet jason, i'm leaving that up to my mum, she's the boss, lol,
it will all depend on how many hatch and what they look like, but i'm sure if they all hatch we will be doing deals for anybody wanting to buy a few, lol,

thanks to everybody else that has wished us well, we are looking forward to the big day,

cheers,
steve........

great weork steve and i think that the offspring are going to pretty good looking. rusty is a very bright coastal and i love the markings on babe. keep us up to date with pics of the young

rusty is a very bright coastal and i love the markings on babe. keep us up to date with pics of the young

we think they are both top coastals, babe is from bruce riddel ( not sure on spelling ) from brisbane, she was one he had high regard for, when we bought her he was keeping a couple that looked the same from the same clutch due to their dark colour, rusty was just a rusty looking hatchling we bought near rockhampton because we wanted a red coloured coastal male, but he changed to his very nice bright sort of mustard yellow colour,

cheers,
steve.......

hi all,
just candled the eggs tonight and out of the ones
i could do without moving them, i'd say apart from 1 or 2, they all
have little snakes forming in them, and even the 2 that i'm not
sure on could be ok, on a guess i'd say i checked about 30 of them,

just a quick question for other breeders, would you house them all
in a few containers or one per tank,

cheers,
steve........

hi shewhomustbeobeyed,
we already have orders for about 6,
for anybody wanting to know the starting price will be $130.00 each,
price neg for anybody wanting a pair or more,
we will freight them, the cost of freight will be around $50.00 depending on your location,
we are open to offers,
but as you can imagine it all depends on how sucessfull the hatching is, lol,

cheers,
steve.......

Fantastic effort Steve and best of luck with them

I love the photos of your Coastals, they are sensational looking animals!

thanks moose, we think so to, we wouldn't part with them for any amount
of money,

cheers,
steve......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back