Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes parko, putting jag and jag together will get 50% jags and 50% superforms, that being leucistic. No leucistic carpet has survived longer then a couple of months.

why would people do that then :( if they only get such a short life its not fair on the animal :(
how do they die? or does it varie?

Sorry but I have never understood why anyone would do that to Chondro bloodlines, I think it goes to show what every single Morelia species could eventually look like (even the totally unique GTP). I don't care what US or European keepers breed though, It does not impact on me at all, however "you will get opinions" when posting on a forum for Australian pythons with mainly Australian members.

Ad I think there's also a little of c) they're in the mood to cause a stoush. You can't possibly have been reading the threads on this site for the past few weeks and not know it would cause a blue. Leading off with confrontational directives such as keep your opinions to yourself is a a good indicator.

Funny thing was I had a more diplomatic reply in mind until I read that.

I'm sure they're appreciated more where you're from Yasser. If that's the desired outcome of that particular pairing then congratulations, you've achieved it.

why would people do that then :( if they only get such a short life its not fair on the animal :(
how do they die? or does it varie?

Some go full term and don't emerge, most have heavy neurological problems, I don't think any have ever eaten by themselves. The was one they call the paradox I believe that lasted 3 months and seemed ok, but after 3 or so months it started having major problems and died. Most die within hours or a couple of days after hatching.

I'm sorry to inform you but I think these animals are quite ugly, JMO. I am however curious, do any of these or even the 50% carpet x chondros go through any sort of colour change?

Some go full term and don't emerge, most have heavy neurological problems, I don't think any have ever eaten by themselves. The was one they call the paradox I believe that lasted 3 months and seemed ok, but after 3 or so months it started having major problems and died. Most die within hours or a couple of days after hatching.

I'm sorry to inform you but I think these animals are quite ugly, JMO. I am however curious, do any of these or even the 50% carpet x chondros go through any sort of colour change?

it should be illegal then coz thats animal cruelty in a way, knowing that they will end up like that and still breeding them to get babys like that :( poor little things thats just horrible

absolutely RIGHT on the $$$ Ad, well said !
Tremain has the right saying & i quote
Say no to hybrids and the idiots that breed them .............................:evil:

What an ugly looking python!! Poor GTP has lost all its looks, gone from a ballroom gown to trakie dacks poor thing!!

The light coloured one just looks like an average Carpet, the dark one looks nice, but better than a viridis or top shelf Jungle? I don't think so

I just launched the site on them recently at www.jagpondro.com But there will be more to come!
I don't mind the look of Lemonpepper, Cobbler & Emo, but the rest of the clutch look quite boring - some actually ugly imo. I guess people were right when they said there would be a whole lot of ugly for the few stunners :|;)
I would much prefer a pure GTP to any of them.

absolutely RIGHT on the $$$ Ad, well said !
Tremain has the right saying & i quote
Say no to hybrids and the idiots that breed them .............................:evil:

hehe agreed :)

Ya gotta love how they call them 'Sorong' as if the locale actually means something :lol: I wonder what the result would have been if it was a Merauke or Iron Range.

and yes Kersten, we shouldn't feed the trolls, :D But it gives a great example of what the Australian scene should avoid :)

Regardless of the outspoken hornets, I always quietly get a huge outpouring of folks who email me quietly that have the very opposite feelings you all have so vehemently stood by. It stifles knowledge. (insert your quips as needed)
But hey, whatever blows your skirt up...keep swingin' away. I posted this stuff because there is a larger portion of Aussies that are highly interested in hybrids. If I wanted to get attention for it, I would not have asked for hybrid bashers to attempt to refrain.

Yasser

I keep an eye on the US forums, and the animals you have posted on APS today are nothing special compared to some animals bred by US breeders, I guess that is why you have to post on an Aussie forum?

Well ya must not keep up too well because these animals and much of my collection are posted on some of the bigger US sites. :lol:
So try again...nice attempt but yeah, try again if you must.
I really see no need in defending myself though so I won't...bash all you wish, it only makes you look worse. You guys sure do try to hit below the belt as often as possible huh? Can't keep a debate civil? I was hoping for good conversation perhaps out of all of this.

Yasser

Touchy times down here Yasser, Hybrids war is just kicking off, Many blame the OS markets for creating interest in them ect ect..

Yasser
What conversation where you really expecting here anyhow, knowing full well that many users here do not readily support the hybrid concept with open arms?

Regards Dave

I don't think anyone was hitting below the belt. The animals you have posted might deviate in looks from wild type but they are not making me put a pillow in my lap! If you want total acceptance and praise then you should stick to posting on your Hydrid loving sites. However, we all like pictures so if you can take a good dose of critisism post away.....

I haven't seen you answer any of the legitimate questions in this thread so I guess you are not really here for 'good conversation' but rather to stir.

How is a debate civil when it begins with one side telling the other to keep their mouths shut....or is that fingers still? :lol:

They look very nice, much better than those bredli jags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back