A big howzit goin to all!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snowman

Hey all, :)

I originally posted on the end of KnightShadows intro.. but then thought it would be rude not to introduce myself :oops:....
I'm a newbie from WA as well. Is there a forum for WA too as I noticed in someones reply (on another thread) that south australia has one?
I was so dissapointed when I got to WA that I couldn't keep the same pythons available in the east. In particular Morelia spilota cheynei. So like NightShadow I have the choice of two pythons... I'll most likely go with the sw carpet........ I'm trying to get as much info as possible before I get my first python and build my first enclosure.... I've only had B Dragons before so it will be fun. I think I'm going to go for the old wardrobe conversion.... I'm worried about the depth though as most wadrobes I've looked at converting are only 500 - 600mm deep......Also I still can't find much advice on heating larger vivariums... any help would be awesome... .;)

cheers

Hey Snowman,

Welcome to you ;) Good luck with the enclosure and keeping your new snake :D

Your new?????????????
I always thought youd been annoying us for what seems like forever now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back