A frilly, gouldy, beardy and EWD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magruber

Not so new Member
Reaction score
How would 2 central bearded dragons, 2 frill neck lizards, 2 gould's monitors and two eastern water dragons go together in an outdoor enclosure. yes my name is Noah and I am building an ark. Would they get use to each other after a while or am I just askin For trouble? Their will be male an female of each. The enclosure in 5m by 2m and 1.5m high

Leave the monitors out is what I say, everything else should be fine

Yer that's what I was thinking, but with alot of time together and probably after a few fights is there a possibility they could get along at least enough not to fight all the time

Yer that's what I was thinking, but with alot of time together and probably after a few fights is there a possibility they could get along at least enough not to fight all the time
No.

As a general, Frillies and EWDs would not encounter eachother in the wild, nor would Frillies and Beardies (assuming a Frilled-necked Lizard stays high on a tree).

You have beardies who need things to be dryish, frillies who are tree lovers and water dragons who need to swim, wont balancing a combined enclosure for those species be a little bit hard? If not impossible? I don't know much about lizards yet but it just struck me as a problem.

I'd keep the monitors out. But the rest is fine. Lots of hides, branches and climbing toys should be fine. Like u said they will get use to each other and respect each others territory. I've got 2 frills and 8 diff lizards in an outdoor pit and there just 1 happy family now, after 6months of bumps and bruises

Should look great.
Make sure its a good few meters long and high.
Put some logs in the pond just to be safe and plenty of logs in the pit.

Ive come across a Bearded Dragon and Frilly on the same tree in the wild andthey didn't take any notice of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back