Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough =)

well then, anyone here have a a young murray-darling, costal or diamond in sydney for around $250

I'll have the enclosure tomorrow and ready to go!

If you can help me email me at [email protected] or leave a message here.

Well, I had a look at him today and I think he looked totally stunning, a really beautiful colour and pattern so agreed to pay the $250, I'll be picking up my enclosure and new pet tomorrow (If my pay goes in).

again, I cant thank you all enough for the advice and input, cheers!

Jak

wow....awesome jaksar!!!! Good luck with him and be sure to post pics ;).....:)

hey jak,
where abouts in sydney ae you. Im just wondering if your nere me (frenches forest).
I dont really know anybody on this site that is nere me.

congrats on the new coastal when you get him/her

cheers, jeremy

Onya Jaksar! :) Only time you can put a value on an animal, or at least decide what you are willing to pay for it, is when ya got the little critter right there in front of you :)

Congrats Jaksar,

Glad you got the snake you liked the look of and to my thinking you tend to appreciate and look after them better.

Keep up as a member of APS as you will eventually have many many questions and the people here are friendly and (usually) helpful. :lol:

Also I agree get a photo of your new snake (does it have a name yet??) and post it in the gallery!

Cheers Hawkeye

Yes, I got him (or perhaps its a her) today, he is settling in nicely into his new home.

I'll be taking some photo's this weekend and I'll scan them and you can all have a look.

kool good luck with your new snake try feeding it soon ppl say try to feed it after 1 week but all mine have eaten on there 2nd night at my place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back