A Hard Lesson Learned

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
r u going 2 name the person, so ppl dont buy from them again?

Good on you Bex. To be honest I couldn't bring myself to look at the photos of the sick beardies. Call me soft but it breaks my heart to see sick/injured animals. I'd be a terrible vet. But judging from everyones responses it must have been horrendous for you...only compunded by forking out a good wad of cash.

So well done for coming through it and maintaining your resolve with the seller. Looking forward to seeing some pics of some smiling beardies. :)

This one's smiling! :lol: He's not scared!!! :lol:

P1010003.jpg

And this one :D

P1010007.jpg

looks like youre coming out the shower then zo. no wonder the beardy's smiling :shock:

Lol the Beardie was coming out of the shower, not me! :shock: :lol:

they look fantastic! you guys are doing a fantastic job.

do they enjoy a good scrub?

andrew

Well the one with the toothbrush on his head seemed to not mind it at all lol. The other one in the pic (number 15) was scratching her ear with her back foot so I scratched it for her with the toothbrush and she was pushing her head into it :lol:

They didn't like their legs being scrubbed much but it had to be done. They came up sparkling once it was done though!

good work bex and zo and souley. nice to hear that theyre coming good. the one with the 15 on its back is a nice orange phase. great colours on him/her

I tell ya Gezza, that's NUTHIN compared to a few of the others! I NEED to nick them :twisted: ;)

I am sad to read all the trouble this beardies had due bad handling and transport.
On the other side, I am feeling good to be member of APS because of this story. Well done people for support you give when one of us is in the trouble.

Not a prob gezza. Did you want a high green or a magenta?

Guys - due to a very confusing turn in events, I think that for now, I won't discuss what is currently happening. Suffice to say that I got the $3000 cleared, the beardies are slowly picking up, I AM getting the animals that I committed to prior to this disaster (YAY!!!) and that I am not naming the seller at this stage...
Anyone with genuine concerns can call me on 0419 267 120.
Other than that, I will update you all as to how the beardies are going accompanied with more pics - and once this is ALL over (it's gt a while to go yet!!) I will tell you all the bed time story version :D
Bex ;)

ok well hope it all goes well..you are doing an awesome job

GREAT NEWS BEX!! So happy for ya's that it all worked out in the end.
Bettin you couldn't get that grin of ya dial for hours when they said they'll refund ur costs, or was there tears of happiness?
How weak gutted was the seller "not to talk" to you because "he" was too distraught. Nice to see he was thinking for himself on that one! Funny how quick they jumped on the dog n bone when a solicitor was mentioned LOL :lol:
I agree with other friends of the forum that the person should be named, or at least their general area, so others are forewarned. They've got 150 youngens on the way remember.
GOOD LUCK with it all bex.

Luv the above pics too!!

JAKE. still says ring RAY!! lol i just wanna see those rockin beardies again! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back