AAE Again!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got shipments coming soon stop scarring me!Uncle Fester sorry to here that you to have been bitten by AAE,i hope they turn up soon.

yeah ive got 2 bredli coming from sydney next week, starting to get a little freaked out here

sorry to hear fester, hope you get it soon

I feel for you Fester, I hope that it turns up still healthy. Remember they are pretty hardy creatures, a few days without food or water is no problem but temperatures could be, as someone already said.

The last time I picked something up from then they told me that it was definitely on the flight but it wasn't there, and I started panicking too. They were nice and told me to calm down though, which I did, while they kept searching. Fortunately for me they found my snakes after only 10-20 minutes of looking I think, it felt like a very long time though and I was thinking the worst.

Just remember people, that they are the only company that will fly reptiles interstate (as far as I know). If we cause too much fuss for them and they decide to stop doing it, that will make it very hard for us to get reptiles from breeders in other states. Kicking them in the balls won't help find the snake or achieve anything useful.

yeah ive got 2 bredli coming from sydney next week, starting to get a little freaked out here

sorry to hear fester, hope you get it soon
I got two bredlis coming on friday , and this is the second story i have read since i have been waiting on mine , not filling me with confidence :D :D

Just come back from the airport. Checked her out, other than being very cold she is OK. In all fairness to AAE they said she hadn't been unloaded in Adelaide, so I suppose that is a baggage handling responsibility. Although I cannot understand why their tracking system doesn't pick things like this up. They didn't even know that she was on any flight! Anyhow all is good, I am very happy. I have taken a few pics and will put in the thread started by Mrs Mac as she was questioning the "hypo". And this came from Roy Pails.

Cheers, Fester :D

In future I suggest you get Roy Pails to chase oit up. He should have some clout considering the number of snakes he ships as opposed to the reciever who technically has no standing with AAE. They deal with the consignor not the eventual owner of the animal.

GREAT NEWS!!! i would of found someone to kick in the balls tho...just to release some hiddin anger im sure you were feeling

Glad you got yor snake Fester! :D After reading about everyone's bad experiences with AAE, I'd rather just collect the snake myself.

yay wonderful news glad she is safe and sound and can warm up now :) So whats her temperment like?

yay wonderful news glad she is safe and sound and can warm up now :) So whats her temperment like?

She has attitude! She hasn't bitten me yet, but she strikes at anything around her. All my Bredli hatchlings were a bit like that, all but one has really calmed down now.

lol i guess being on a plane and being lost whould get anyone cranky, lets hope she calms down when she settles.

The tracking system only records when it is taken off a plane essentially, as it was left on the plane, there was no record.
99%+ of herps freighted go according to plan and most of the ones that go wrong are simply left off the plane, or not taken off at the correct airport.
In 6 years I've only heard of two cases of herps dying, both were put in the unpressurised hold.
I almost always ring before I drive to the airport even though it's only a 15 minute drive for me.

The tracking system only records when it is taken off a plane
In 6 years I've only heard of two cases of herps dying, both were put in the unpressurised hold.

OK, so there is no record when it is loaded? I would have thought all baggage would be recorded for aircraft loading (weight & balance calculations).
In the case of deceased animals what compensation is available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back