Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvsmyreptiles

Reaction score
It all started about 4 years ago when i purchased my first coastal carpet python. I vowed that she would be the only reptile that i would own.

I look around my house now and there's no space for me...there's 11 snakes, 9 lizards, 2 turtles and countless frogs.

This is such an addiction...i just can't stop!

Maybe i need help :oops:

You obviously do need help iluvs, and whats more I can help you! I will sell you one of my Childreni hatchies, (when they hatch), at mates rates :) OR, better still, lets help each other, what you got to swap :)
LOL, but I do agree with you, it's not a hobby, it's an addiction but what a wonderful addiction it is :)

I know what you mean. Got my first python a mac 2.5 years ago. First jungle about 2 years ago.I had in 2 years diamonds, coastals, jungles,darwins,murrays, macs, stimis and womas. Now i have 38 jungles. I really need help.lol

cheers
Mark

bet you hit 40 long ago eh Africa! lol
rofl.thumb.gif

~~~~:~

No dont do that, i have just cut back from 46! Had to really hold myself back with the recent adult and yearling jungles on the herptrader.

I always say..that'll do. No more, I've got enough now.
Then something too good to pass up comes along and .....well you know the story.

looks like we are all in the same boat.... lets form a help group... ill help you grow your collection if you help me...lol...

The term addition is not strong enough!
I've just finishing a rearing cage with 10 seperate compartments and I'm eying off a pair of bredli. I've had to give up receational drugs including alcohol just to feed the herp on my back.

YOU GAVE UP ALCOHOL !!!!
10_7_6.thumb.gif
BUUUURP! WOW! [aka Barney Gumble]

flies are easy simon problem is you get too many too quickly so you need other people to take them off your hands

Ill take em! turts cant get enough..how would you breed moths? be slow?

never given it a shot just for that reason wattso apparently very slow

not a prob simon the big secret with flies is heat (28-30deg c) and meat thats pretty much all you will need to get established, once they are starting to breed any food scraps will do the job just be sure not to throw it in on any larve (pre maggot) cause they cant dig their way out and will suffocate.

good luck
Matt

i cant wait until i can make money for my reps so i can get more.Do ur reps pay for theirselves iluvs?

make sure u have some small egging trays simon

a 4 parts bran 1 part powdered milk mix with some water to keep moist works well

cheers, jono

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back