Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting site. My favourite is the red BHP in one of his photos with several morphs. The albino bodies are lovely, but the head is disconcerting. I personally prefer the hypos/golds being developed here, but that's probably because I'm used to the normal form.

l personally don't like the look of these Black-Headed Pythons with a white head and pink eyes, to me they look like they have had their head dipped into white paint and their eyes painted pink, l myself would much prefer the calicos or those from Northwest Queensland, that have plenty of red and orange and yellow in their complexion.

So who on earth would want to pay $10-000 or more for a Black-Headed Python with a whyte head and pink eyes not me no-way, each and everyone to their own for what they want or pay for out of their own pocket

I know I would part with large sums of money for one.....I would like to see an albino BHP that would normally have the bold black stripe running downs its back - reckon that could look cool.

Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Would have one in a flash.. would also meen i would have a second ex wife if i parted with 10k for a snake

Plenty of wives in the sea, not many Albino BHP's.

A healthy breeding pair of those would take away the sadness of having to find number 3 :)
+ in a few years time,they would pay for themselfs...the longer u have wife,there more dollars they spend...lol....the more years u have with these,ur bank balance will increase..IMO there may be a few of these around here within a few years....

Albino BHPS, puts the shizzle on my wizzle........

Very keen to get some if they ever become available...........

IMO I don't like them. An albino diamond would be hot.... all white/pink. or an albino woma.... but a bhp with the pink head? meh... not my taste

Just another albino snake, whilst I don't mind the look of them, be buggered if I would pay much extra for one, but thats just me, I'm as tight as a ducks butt when it comes to herps.

a Snow is a two morphs in one snake ,albino and axanthic (lacks yellow pigment)
so basically its a pure white snake with some shades of grey or slight markings.

IMO the whiter the albino the better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back