Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a Snow is a two morphs in one snake ,albino and axanthic (lacks yellow pigment)
so basically its a pure white snake with some shades of grey or slight markings.

IMO the whiter the albino the better :D

Thanks for that fusion... thanks for the new want lol ;)

I was told of an adult female in Oz for $50kish and some het offspring about 1-2 yrs ago, but no word since then......anyone else got more current info?

Has anyone here openly admited they have been smuggled them into Australia yet? Surely after someone does that they will become as openly available as jags :lol: They should probably call them whiteheads to confuse anyone who may think they are illegally imported :lol:

Sooooo about the snows... anyone want to nail this new want to my head with pics or are there none available of BHP snows?? Be very keen to see :D

Has anyone here openly admited they have been smuggled them into Australia yet? Surely after someone does that they will become as openly available as jags :lol: They should probably call them whiteheads to confuse anyone who may think they are illegally imported :lol:

Of course know one would think of importing them into this country, that would be illegal, but if you go to my website and click on the hidden tab, you can order one of my "reduced pigment" BHPs, they look pretty much the same but are on a line I have been working on for years.......

Of course know one would think of importing them into this country, that would be illegal, but if you go to my website and click on the hidden tab, you can order one of my "reduced pigment" BHPs, they look pretty much the same but are on a line I have been working on for years.......

hmmm, interesting comment. feeding the rumour mill are we?

They are here, I know someone who got offered them to buy but refused it. Too much to risk.
Its only a matter of time till someone tries to pass it off as they produced it themselves from thier own collection.

What's the risk? How could it ever be proved that you imported them?

If the authorities came to inspect and found them they could do dna testing and prove it that way.

They couldn't prove anything other than it being a BHP. Busted.
I think they're nice looking snakes, maybe not as exciting as you hope for a new albino morph to be though.

They couldn't prove anything other than it being a BHP. Busted.

Wow, sorry didnt know you were an expert in forensic science, my mistake

She's right, the departments responsible for licensing don't keep a DNA bank so how would they know anything other than the fact it was a BHP? Why do you think there are so many non native GTPs "on license"?

In any case licensing officials aren't CSIs, far from it.

Last edited:
What? I wasn't getting on your case, lighten up mate.
And I'm guessing what I'm about to say next would only reinforce your "point" but, that's not forensic science, just saying.
Let's please not have an argument, let's just appreciate a different looking snake.

True lets
It is another looking snake,
Just saying i know people who have had their snakes tested before with blood samples to prove their innocence.
GTP have had an amnesty so it doesnt compare.
The licensing officials arent CSIs correct but they do do testing.
Dont think for one minute that they dont.
The thing is that one day soon they will be sold in this country and we all know that they were smuggled in, somebody paid alot of money for them 50k plus and we will have to pay alot for them also.
I just dont think its fair that criminals can get a head start on the honest breeder out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back