Albino Carpet From Amazing Amazon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortevicar

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
Ursula my BHP has been missing for over two weeks. The police detectives have found foreign fingerprints on the glass of her enclosure. I live alone. They also found the front door wooden frame chipped. They think someone broke in. But I am not giving up hope.

I was contemplating a few months back getting an Albino Darwin. I went to Amazing Amazon yesterday - I saw a BHP and my heart sank - but I held this Albino hatchling (born Jan, 60 cms long) and he was adorable - so docile.

Has anyone purchased a snake from there and what has your experience been like?

Thanks
Morris

Last edited by a moderator:
They're a very good bunch over there, or happily buy anything from them anytime, and don't be fraud to ask questions s they e got a ton of advice and experience to share.

In addition, what is everyone's thoughts on what is bigger - males or females? I always thought females - but I spoke to a very experienced breeder of various species who stated males will grow bigger as they need to be big as possible to fight over the female whereas the female will use food to focus on becoming fertile???

When u go there U want to see Vince the little skinny guy he knows his snakes

amazing amazon are great imo , never bought an animal from them but i get most of my reptile gear from them and find them fast and reliable , never had a problem except for one minor mis-communication on my part and that was cleared up literally within the hour , excellent customer service

Hmm I dealt with a lovely little bloke when I purchased my MD from there. Unsure of his name though however I know he breeds Womas...? Also dealt with Sam who was also a great help. I love the place! Great animals and great staff. My MD is just gorgeous too and has never struck. Although I did get tagged by a little stimmie in the shop haha.

I have been there many times and is deffinately the best pet shop I have ever been to, for service, advice and price. Just like Bananapeel I also got a little MD carpet from them, has been a dream eats, sheds and handles awesome. They also offered to help in anyway they could after sale. Friendly staff with great advice, great place in my opinion.

So sad to hear about Ursula, I hope she is found/returned home and goodluck with your albino if you get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back