Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once told a relative that was looking after my place for a couple of weeks not to worry about any noises in the roof because I keep a Scrub Python up there, feeding it Goats and Lambs and normally if the house is going to be empty for a while I don't feed it and leave the man hole cover open just in case I get a burglar.

She asked me if she had to feed it and how do you clean up the poo!

I just didn't want her to worry about any noises at night cause she was a city girl.

We were at an Exo earlier this year and a woman tells us she has an Albino King Cobra and an albino rattle snake that she gets paid to milk them.

My daughter was chased by our yearling bredli last summer. Not really but it appeared that way. As it struck out at her she jumped back and her quick movement sent him lunging at her again, stretching himself to reach her. It looked like he was attacking her but she was just in striking distance.

One of my 'friends' keeps ringing me about this 9ft carpet she has, her and her bf are **** scared of the thing, dont heat it properly, the thing has stopped eating and now they are freaking about the not 'SHREDDING' yes shredding it does my god damn head in, trying to help them out but they just dont listen

The thing is alot of the people on here know quite alot about reptiles and what seems ridiculous to us might sound like a real possibility to someone who hasnt ever seen a real snake and think that snakes spend all of their time plotting how they can get in to your house to eat you... shneaky shneaky lol

Imo people as a whole are generally scared of what they dont know. I do enjoy seeing a know-it-all get told they are full of bs though.. no one feels sympathy for self inflicted embarrassment lol

when my parents moved to australia in the late 60's they were told to always drive with the windows up, cos if you accidentally run over a snake it will fling itself thru the window and bite you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back