Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, this thread is weird... From albino tiger snakes to dream time social pink snakes that only chase men?

I believe that you saw a pale snake, but it may not have been an albino tiger. Its possible, but unlikely. I'm not calling you a liar, but there are some species of snake that are very pale that it could have been. Wish there were pics :)

I believe that you saw a pale snake, but it may not have been an albino tiger. Its possible, but unlikely. I'm not calling you a liar, but there are some species of snake that are very pale that it could have been. Wish there were pics :)

I could get an infraction (again) if I said something now. :rolleyes: and rightly so.

LOL, this thread is weird... From albino tiger snakes to dream time social pink snakes that only chase men?

There are nightclubs and bars dedicated to the latter, so I hear.

Snakeluvver, what other snake species do you think it could hav e been?

Hmmmm this thread has gone of the rails (just a little bit) but going by factual geographical distributions.... I don't see why It would'nt/could'nt be a tiger snake and as stated albinos are naturally found if people can find an albino carpet why not a tiger snake?

On a side note:
"if I don't get pics of the eggs hatching does that mean the hatchlings magically appeared in the incubator or their not real :shock:?"

waterrat hes 11 , leave him alone ! its one thing to pick on me , but an 11 year old , i mean please ! Your parents clearly taught u well ,pfft... I think your new quote should be " IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY SAY NOTHING " and that means NOTHING ! Just so you remember !

and now on topic !!!!!! has ANYONE ever got a photo of an albino tiger snake ????? Id be interested to see one...

waterrat hes 11 , leave him alone ! its one thing to pick on me , but an 11 year old , i mean please ! Your parents clearly taught u well ,pfft... I think your new quote should be " IF YOU GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY SAY NOTHING " and that means NOTHING ! Just so you remember !

and now on topic !!!!!! has ANYONE ever got a photo of an albino tiger snake ????? Id be interested to see one...

Some people have them in their collection.

They look good, but sorry i dont have any pics.

Dale said he saw red-bellies (how many? I have spent years collecting there but never saw any RBBs)) I saw the odd eastern brown, the Dwyers are too small .... but tigers are abundant around Bungendore. Wouldn't you say that there is a high probability that it was a tiger?

waterrat hes 11 , leave him alone ! its one thing to pick on me , but an 11 year old ,

I am 12, so leave me alone.

I googled and couldnt even find a pic . So if anyone has one in their collection could you post a pic please Very interested to see :)

I seen a pic not long ago, it was a group you can join on facebook.

I think aus reptiles or something like that. ( cant remember )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back