Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no hard feeling Ishah i guess its not worth getting worked up about really, as for albino pythons, like everyone else im waiting to win tatslotto or waiting for their price to drop before i ever get a chance to own one! i would rather spend that kind of money on a holiday.

Oh, god! I've attracted the attention of the notorious obnoxious tiger!:rolleyes::lol: God help me! Yes, you can laugh at me, but it might be wise to laugh with me instead........ LOL! Most is said in "jest" (god I sound old talking like that! :lol:)

For you, colooch, my darling dear ;) :lol:

A couple of old ALBINO threads, used by searching "albino" only... (You sure you spelt it correctly when you searched Anny? - Just asking as the thread title was a typo, not being nasty in any way, shape or form!)

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes/how-many-confirmed-albino-species-105879

This is the "Albino Jungle" Thread they made reference to, incase you wanted to know...

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes/albino-jungle-105738

Doesnt exactly say all the albino pythons or whatever, but has a few pics of Alb darwins and olives...Not sure what else...just had a fleeting look...

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes/anything-albino-103429

Not exactly albino PYTHONS persay, but still albino snake...And might suggest other interesting threads with pictures and albinos...

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-snakes/albino-death-adders-100744

Maybe next time go past the first 3 pages when you search something, Page 4 is when you start to see something with some relevance to what you want... page 7 is also worth a look through... Some interesting threads there... and thats not even doing any further searches...

Didnt bother adding any more, as I wasnt exactly sure on the line of thought or whatever that you are on, or what exactly it is that you are after or interested in (like yes you said albino pythons, but may also be interested in alb elapids or dragons or blueys or whatever? Who knows...But I will leave the rest up to you... Plus I'm not going to do ALL the work for you geez! Already done the majority of it for you anyways...;))

Last edited:
no hard feeling Ishah i guess its not worth getting worked up about really, as for albino pythons, like everyone else im waiting to win tatslotto or waiting for their price to drop before i ever get a chance to own one! i would rather spend that kind of money on a holiday.

Indeed, I am waiting on becoming a self-made zillionaire to get some!;) Not exactly sure on HOW I am planning on doing this:?, but I just KNOW its going to happen!:p One day....lol:rolleyes::lol:

I still need to be able to afford to move and get a bigger place yet! So I can have my albino and scrubby! *drools* and many many other things! lol. Call it quits at 20snakes though!....And I'm already half way there! :shock: NOOOOOOO! Have to choose wisely from now on!

Also, might be worth a look at the bottom of the pages to those links, they have a "similar threads" box thingo, which may also lead you in the right direction... (Yours only has one coz of the typo) The others may have more and relevant ones too... Never know... Might be worth a look anyways...

Hope that helps all you little agro things a bit better ;) :lol:

I have two diamond babies for now, i may get more in a few years dont know if i have the $ or time for 20 snakes good luck with that! when you become a zillionaire be sure to share you secret.

past my bedtime goodnight all!

PMS has set in... lol

what a waste of a good thread....

as to the first question asked.. i dont think any mentioed
albino blueys
or albino bearded dragons...

I also know for a fact of some white blue tounges... they look like an albino but dont have a red eye and a few scales here and there are a milky blue/ gray....

...you said albino pythons, but may also be interested in alb elapids or dragons or blueys or whatever?...

PMS has set in... lol

what a waste of a good thread....

as to the first question asked.. i dont think any mentioed
albino blueys
or albino bearded dragons...

I also know for a fact of some white blue tounges... they look like an albino but dont have a red eye and a few scales here and there are a milky blue/ gray....

Yep, no, no one mentioned Albino bluey's or dragons at all.... :shock::rolleyes: (*in a whispering voice* Maybe thats because she wanted to know about all the albino PYTHONS....I dont know, just a theory, could be wrong though;))

Oh yes, its totally PMS just because I'm a female isnt it? What if I were a male? What would you call it then? What would your poor excuse be then?:rolleyes:

Yep a total waste of a "good thread" I actually gave her more information than any of you, so I hardly see that I'm apparently wasting a good thread:rolleyes:

Men sometimes..:rolleyes::lol:

Nice try though sturds... Better luck next time eh?;):lol:

Hmm, theres albino spotteds here, and a few albino black headed pythons owned by private keepers who can just pull out $20,00 odd from their pockets :lol:

I love threads like this. Conflict over consensus anyday. Enjoy a bit of bicker her and there amongst freinds. And a good flaming helps keep the tan in order through winter.

You know, 6 months ago I would have agreed that people posting the same things over and over again is boring and should be stop through the use of the search button. However after watching two of my favourite forums slow down so much that you can check them every few days and still only see a few posts I've changed my mind about threads like this. It is these that make a forum and as such they will always have a place.

I also wonder, in your infinite wisdom that you must also be able to predict when a new albino is produced, because surely if you couldn't you would understand that sometimes it is these threads that announced the news. All it takes is one member to say - "My mate just bred this albino bredli, here is the pictures."

So yes, get over yourself and lets hope that someone can announce some good news declaring a new albino.

Build a Bridge and get over it FFS...

X2

You know, 6 months ago I would have agreed that people posting the same things over and over again is boring and should be stop through the use of the search button. However after watching two of my favourite forums slow down so much that you can check them every few days and still only see a few posts I've changed my mind about threads like this. It is these that make a forum and as such they will always have a place.

I also wonder, in your infinite wisdom that you must also be able to predict when a new albino is produced, because surely if you couldn't you would understand that sometimes it is these threads that announced the news. All it takes is one member to say - "My mate just bred this albino bredli, here is the pictures."

So yes, get over yourself and lets hope that someone can announce some good news declaring a new albino.

Well said:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back