Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, 6 months ago I would have agreed that people posting the same things over and over again is boring and should be stop through the use of the search button. However after watching two of my favourite forums slow down so much that you can check them every few days and still only see a few posts I've changed my mind about threads like this. It is these that make a forum and as such they will always have a place.

I also wonder, in your infinite wisdom that you must also be able to predict when a new albino is produced, because surely if you couldn't you would understand that sometimes it is these threads that announced the news. All it takes is one member to say - "My mate just bred this albino bredli, here is the pictures."

So yes, get over yourself and lets hope that someone can announce some good news declaring a new albino.

Oh, wahhhh! You guys are all so gullible and read into things way to much! Ever heard of a joke? And messing about? Having fun??? Clearly some of you need to get out more and experience the world, stop being so uppety and prudey geez!:rolleyes::lol: Live a little!

Yes coz I am a self-proclaimed wise elder!:lol::lol::lol: LOL! Please....:rolleyes: If you really think so, but I definatly do not think of myself like that...Not even close! Predicting new albinos....Ha! Here is the link to where I got such information from... Page 17, post 253 or something like that...Surely you didnt miss a debate as big as that one!

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/1364542-post253

I even saved and re-attached the photo for the lazy people....;)

JA07.jpg

I'm not against threads like this, I think they are fun, definately amusing and more than entertaining especially when people like yourself, Lewy and Sturdy bite so hard!;) And yes, they do bring new information and news in... It also brings out how boring and prudey people really are, when they can't see that its clearly all in "jest"...;):p

Its threads like these you can clearly decipher the definate suckholes, the uppety "think I'm so good" self-proclaimed Gods (the ones the suckholes follow and unconditionally agree with).... And the plain out prudes... And this thread has definately shown a fair few of all of them.;) Its like weeding really...

Its not me who needs to get over myself, it is clearly a few of you who need much more than a teaspoon of cement, more like a cup....or three :shock:, and to get over your selves...;)

Anyways, have fun with that. whinge about me all you like amongst yourselves, I really couldnt care less. I'm not worried in the slightest:D

Last edited:
NO no, I was more referring to something else when I said you... Dont worry, I had you in mind as something else when I wrote that, so yeh... Accidently put your name down there... You dont bite hard... Sorry, my bad... I think you are totally awesome! :lol:

Oh yes, its totally PMS just because I'm a female isnt it? What if I were a male? What would you call it then? What would your poor excuse be then?:rolleyes:

The Missus must have PMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back