An APS member on Wheel of Fortune???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrOsteo

Reaction score
Hey guys,

just letting you know that i will be on Australia's Favourite Wheel next Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday (30th, 31st, and 1st June). :shock: :shock: :shock:

And on that note, if anyone is interested in buying an above ground spa (RRP $7550, the major prize from the wednesday night) please PM me. I cannot take delivery of it as i live in an apartment :evil: but am willing to part with it, brand new, delivered straight from the manufacturer, for around $6500.

PM me if interested and stay watching for all the action. :wink: :) :D :lol:

ummm i think he has already been on it just hasn't been aired

correct me if im wrong

I called the number that is advertised for the audience and told them i didn't want to be in the audience but would love to be a contestant. Then you get an invite to the audtitions. Its a two audition process to get through and then you only get on if they call you.

Thanks for the luck but yes have already been on. I did pretty well too. But do need to find a someone who wants a spa as much as i wish i could keep it. Unfortunately i couldn't even get it through my door, and if by some strange feat i was able, i'd have to sit in it to watch TV. Actually, that might not be so bad. ;)

i didn't pick the spa, i spun the wheel and it got picked for me.

Just keep it at ya mums or something! Will come in handy later on when ya have a house im sure!

Get the spa and we can come around for a party....yeehaa :D:D

Good going Dr Osteo.........maybe you can trade it for some herps!! Smile,smile (smileys not working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back