An APS member on Wheel of Fortune???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually put on my info card (that they look at for interesting things to talk to you about) that one of my goals was to breed albino olive pythons.
Off air, Larry asked "what's an albino python?"
I told him it was a type of snake.
He said "why the hell would you want to breed that?"
I told him that maybe he should just talk about something else on the card then.... :roll: :roll: :lol:

I wish i won the car, i need a new one. Instead i won a spa, and have no room to keep it.
Is anyone here interested in buying one?
Otherwise i'll advertise in paper and/or ebay?
Look in for sale: non-herp section for further details

cheers

If I had the money Doc- I'd take it gladly.

With the time I'm having, I sure need something to relax me....!

Is Larry really as dumb as he appears on TV? LOL!

He's actually a really intelligent and nice bloke. Very quick thinking and always able to come up with something to say off the top of his head. Mind you he has been doing it long enough he should be good at it. BUT, i did find it strange that he didn't even know what an albino olive python was....

If someone wants to make me an offer on the spa, all reasonable offers will be concidered.

I was once told he was a twit....guess he either got smart, or someone was yankin' my chain.

I'll give you my house, and I'll go live in your spa. How does that sound? LOL!

I'm sure you'll get some bites off ebay Doc- but the fees might be nasty. I'd try your local papers first.

Hey Simone..........um.......no.
However, it does not have to be collected or paid for just yet. I have as long as i wish before it must be collected. So if you are keen, PM me.

I could do with a house. Not sure i'd want to live in perth though...........bit isolated...........bit too far from anywhere..........although the fishings good! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back