An APS member on Wheel of Fortune???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys.

It was great fun. You should all do it!

And seriously, i need to sell the spa so anyone interested just pm me

Just a reminder that the shows on tommorrow night.

Also for those of you that were interested in the spa, check out my ad in the "for sale - non herp related" section.

Looks like a very nice spa.

wish i had room to keep it.

aha YEAH GRANT! I might watch if i am home, and on the subject of the spa i think grant would want to swap for an albino olive :p

chuck the spa on ebay mate.

Does Sophie Falkner still do wheel of fortune? I went to school with her. Boy did she blossom after yr 12!

Na its some new chick called Laura, she is easy on the eyes toomight I add.. lol

Laura is easy on the eyes every night. But oh so hard on the eyes up close............trouble figuring out where to look!!!!!! :shock:

Just added pics and further details of the spa in the for sale - non-herp related section for those of you that are interested. 8)

I have one of these spas they are fantastic, sits on 39degrees all the time so great for winter.

I will be watching for sure!!

You want a 2nd one??? I'm glad you say they are good cos they look great. I'm so peeved i cant fit it on my balcony.

YAY GRANT!!!!!! I work til 5:30 but I'm taping it so I can watch it later lol ;)

Should I tell Nat, Kate and Irene? :lol: ;)

Thanks guys. Ye Zo tell whoever. It was all for a laugh......and a prize or two.

Tomorrow nights show is much better, and more exciting.

Also have updated the spa for sale, again.

Grant I was running home today to see you. You did well mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back