Animal Cruelty

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysnakesau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I just got sent an email to add my name to a petition to try and stop Chinese Fur Trades skinning animals alive. There is a link attached with a video showing footage. I only watched 1 minute of it and couldn't watch anymore. The visions of the animals are still in my mind. How can any Government allow such disgusting behaviour. If anybody would like the email please PM me with your email addy. I won't post the link here, it is too horrifying, I just can't believe there are ppl in the world who just don't care to consider the poor animals they throw in a heap to die painful death :cry:

I thought there was a thread not long back about this but I couldn't find it. I have visions of those poor animals, those men need to be given the same treatment - tie them up and paint their body with honey and let the ants, and vultures and what ever other animals so wish, come in and have a good feast on them.

I can't even fathom such deliberate evilness towards helpless animals.. I can't even look at something like that without losing the plot!

Thanks for the heads up Kel!! I've got a super weak stomach for stuff like that, only when it comes to animals - yet am quite happy to sit through an episode of Autopsy??

LOL same here, Ninjaette!!!!!! Or the RPA series, any of that sort of stuff...... but animals?? nah, count me OUT!

I remember watching that video a few years back, and i will never forget the horror of seeing those animals treated in such a way. The more people that see this video the better, although i can't help but think that the video is borderline too confronting, i'm not fazed by blood/guts/nasties but seeing that video almost broke me.

Hahah i can't even watch RSPCA Animal Rescue on chanel 10 without having a full-on half hour breakdown, I think I might avoid that clip. Thanks for not posting.

I seriously dont know how people bring themselves to do that to animals its so cruel,I believe they have equal rights to us.I hate the RSPCA show i cant watch it its so upsetting:(

Thanks for the heads up Kel!! I've got a super weak stomach for stuff like that, only when it comes to animals - yet am quite happy to sit through an episode of Autopsy??

I have see a couple for real. Fasanating stuff. Orthopedic surgury is the best. Not watching the vid though.
And the reason for skinning live is what?:shock::evil::evil::evil:
Do these people have surgury without drugs? Do they perform it:shock:!

Yeah I saw the video, the fact that they did that to the animal WHILE it was alive and just left it there to die a painful death, instead of putting it out of its misery, and it was still living after they ripped the skin off.

I have see a couple for real. Fasanating stuff. Orthopedic surgury is the best. Not watching the vid though.
And the reason for skinning live is what?:shock::evil::evil::evil:
Do these people have surgury without drugs? Do they perform it:shock:!

It says on the website that these ppl skin the animals alive because it gives them cleaner skins which means better quality and higher profit. It also says that Chinese don't undestand our means for having an animal as a pet but most in the country have been concerned for years about this trade, yet still those animals are not getting any help.

that clip has been haunting me for months and i only watched about 10 seconds of it, its shocking to know that people can be so ruthless

China is a wild place. They have the mentality of a rich, third world country. For all their wonderful enlightened proverbs about life, its still dog eat dog. In fact, they will eat anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back